IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

Posted (edited)

Jean-Michel Jarre - STARMUS - BRIDGE FROM THE FUTURE - LIVE FROM BRATISLAVA

Two-hour gig that was broadcast yesterday evening; Jarre's still got it, although the new psy/trance-oriented material isn't really my cup of tea. There's a beautiful Dvořák excerpt from the 9th symphony w/ Brian May providing the melody on guitar around the one hour mark.

Edited by dcom
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, YEK said:

Sooooooooooo... without a mixer... and a second deck... he's just carrying around a huge discman?

And this person just happened to see this... yeah right.

Fuck this world.

• Haha 2
  • Farnsworth 1

On 5/9/2024 at 8:13 AM, YEK said:

I went to this installation back in 2009 or 2010. It was free entry so I went back like 4 times over 2 weeks. They would perch on your shoulders too while you walked around. I have the poster advertising it too somewhere, which I stole from a tube station. It's in the never ending, years old pile of things waiting to be framed.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Squee said:

Sooooooooooo... without a mixer... and a second deck... he's just carrying around a huge discman?

And this person just happened to see this... yeah right.

Fuck this world.

I’m kinda getting S&M vibes from it

• Farnsworth 1

chat w/teh guy who wrote the book that became well known.. about how he came to write the book etc.. good episode

• Like 1