IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

i ended up watching this feldman complaining that he was kicked off youtub when his vid the other year was wracking up hits, which i don't know much about but perhaps they didn't want him getting any power given his inside knowledge and openness about the evil shit that goes on in hollywood to the young. Anyway, youtub then linked me to some christian guy talking about these music videos where a twelve year old girl called something ziegler is dancing around in a skin colour one piece bathing suit that the media had dubbed the naked suit. The first music video she is solo and in the second she appears in a cage with shia lebeouf he was topless and also wearing skin colour jocks.

my jaw kind of dropped. i mean i'm not a prude, but what's going on, is this in pursuit of ever greater levels of shock value, i wasn't shocked though, just disappointed and not a littlle disgusted and i don't think that the children that this kind of music is targeted at would be shocked, only perhaps conditioned. My mind hasn't been subject to mainstream culture for so long as you can insulate yourself completely from it now in an internet bubble. But a kid sexually wrestling in a cage with a semi-naked man, come on guys wtf. Makes me depressed at what they're normalising, and then everyone's going on about fucking flags, when we've got government sponsored mass slaughter, secret trade treaties and now this, omgawd.

even the pope of the chicago school they ignored on drug policy it was obvious to everyone who thought about things which means the drug war was a deliberate attempt to suppress the population and bring in anti citizenry controls

now they use the catch cry of terrorism for the same suppression of personal liberty.