IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

30 minutes ago, Milwaukeeeee said:

I think the guy was also a comedian lol. Kinda taken out of context, that paragraph you talk about (that in the vid is around min 40:00), from what he was talking about  right before, concerning pre birth life scripts and possible deceptions made by the entities that force those life scripts with not so total good intention or free will for us. Other good points are stated on the vid, like this drama and suffering and the absurdity and cruelty of it, the trap made by a kinda evil entity or demiurge, etc I Have checked a bit  other vids he has in its youtube channel, and it seems he has some clues, but also he yapps sometimes with not so clear points

the Jordan Peterson levels of self-delusion/egocentric/paranoid spirituality, but still kind of aware of the lunacy of it struck me as particularly amusing. i often listen to just a few moments of these long weird videos posted here (by you and others) and they're usually a known strain of scammery or purposefully off-the-edge cultish, weird humor, fringe claims, whatever, always interesting to hear if only for 5 seconds. idk how people listen to this shit for hours tho, buy into it (figuratively or literally)...if ole dude was a comedian that self-awareness he showed tracks a bit yeah. scripted/evil entity explanation sounds like some real deep wanting-an-answer-floundering-for-anything-to-explain-purpose level shit tho. in context or out of context it sounds ludicrous to me, but i'm not trying to judge. just observing & found it pretty intriguing for 5 minutes or so... :beer:

anyway:

Edited by auxien
back to your regularly scheduled Favorite YouTube Videos
  • Like 2

Channel 5 is officially worldwide. Here is our coverage of the ongoing anti-migrant protests in Liverpool, England following the murder of three young girls in Southport, as well as counter-protests organized by leftists and members of the Islamic Community. Shoutout to Sanjay and Graeme for getting this footage.

My thoughts:

Spoiler

Seems to me most people actually want the same thing: a safe prosperous symbiotic community.
But a few bad actors (and/or a small extremist minority, and/or maybe also even foreign malicious interests) abuse this situation to redirect the common people's frustration of their actual problems into anger in the wrong direction by misinforming them and riling them up against each other and against immigrants (or people with a different skin tone, or a different religion, ...), an easy-to-target group, to take all the blame; All the whilst politicians, mega-corporations, and the rich and powerful get away with mishandling society (stagnating society, inflation, social stratification, wealth inequality, lowering social security, lobbying, injustice, unaffordable housing, outpacing technology, job loss, mental decline, ...) for their own selfish financial betterment, and not for the betterment of the common people.

Edited by MaartenVC
  • Like 1
  • Big Brain 1

On 8/9/2024 at 2:17 PM, Auditor said:

This is amazing

yeah this AI stuff when used for horror is really nightmare inducing.

On 8/9/2024 at 5:49 PM, auxien said:

the Jordan Peterson levels of self-delusion/egocentric/paranoid spirituality, but still kind of aware of the lunacy of it struck me as particularly amusing. i often listen to just a few moments of these long weird videos posted here (by you and others) and they're usually a known strain of scammery or purposefully off-the-edge cultish, weird humor, fringe claims, whatever, always interesting to hear if only for 5 seconds. idk how people listen to this shit for hours tho, buy into it (figuratively or literally)...if ole dude was a comedian that self-awareness he showed tracks a bit yeah. scripted/evil entity explanation sounds like some real deep wanting-an-answer-floundering-for-anything-to-explain-purpose level shit tho. in context or out of context it sounds ludicrous to me, but i'm not trying to judge. just observing & found it pretty intriguing for 5 minutes or so... :beer:

anyway:

I understand your view, I know it sounds foolish af if we solely take it through the optic of purely mechanicist science and hard rationalism, of course from that perspective all of it seems like pure lunacy. I dont deny science, I completely accept it although it has become short for me to explain other existential questions. I've been sneacking heavily into gnosticism, esoterics traditions and all of that stuff for many years now, to try to grasp and understand some aspects of human nature, spirituality, conciousness, the gist of the laws of this universe, the purpose of the human race etc, what could be "god", what are souls, spirits, etc.. to get a different view of the one that tells this is just an impressive work of energetic thermodinamics and biosphere interactions (although not perfect, dangerous, and falible) produced by cause and effect and mere chance and probability... they have to be based by some pre created rules and principles that structured those interactions in order to engage in that selforganising feedback of the system, where o what did they came from? What are the psycological states related to profound spiritual experiences?. Is it counciousness a type of "light" or fine energy that can store and comunicate and recieve inteligent info? same with tons of questions that are not yet replicable by experiments, probably with the nature of quantum computers somethings would be dilucidated in the terms of what is conciousness, and how it realtes to energy and electricity etc...

The NDEs have also taken my attention for quite some years, and they tend surpass conventional mechanicist explanations. Why are the way they are, how conciousness operates and is able to record things outside the body that happened in other locations or rooms away from were the body was flatlining, not being able to hear or see it. Others can foreseen future events of their life exactly as later happened.

Anyways this field is full of scammers of course, and is based mostly in concepts that are of psychological training difficult to prove with  hard positivism science, beacuse it enters still in the category of "qualias" (not quantificable, yet). But also it has more legit sources coming from the scrutinity of previous esoteric traditons dating back much long ago from the time of Egypt, in which nowadays can have expression in some sufist schools, 4th way groups, zazen, and probably some  few rosicrucian or masonic orders.

One particular idea that resonates behind some of these gnostic traditions is that basically most of humanity (the ones that are purely dominated by his animal tendencies and have developed his conciousness very little) and animal kingdom is cattle for a local demiurge that has to balance this magnetic electric energies, and at death our animic matter goes magnetized to the moon, or if it is a bit stronger reincarnates into another human or animal to perfect itself lol Unless you forge an inner spiritual body that is strong enough and can withstand all of the external forces and egoistic flaws at wich is subjected, It could continue by his own into other realms of the universe

19 hours ago, cern said:

The fuck did I just watch (2 minutes) of?
Is this guy proclaiming that Stallone is shitting all over the woke generation because a character he plays makes fun of pronouns?

• Like 1

On 8/11/2024 at 3:11 PM, YEK said:

In addition to her dance moves she has a PhD in cultural studies and her thesis is titled: Deterritorializing gender in Sydney's breakdancing scene: a B-girl's experience of B-boying

😅

• Big Brain 1

18 minutes ago, Hail Sagan said:

In addition to her dance moves she has a PhD in cultural studies and her thesis is titled: Deterritorializing gender in Sydney's breakdancing scene: a B-girl's experience of B-boying

😅

the academics ruining things...