IGNORED

MOST IDM - Quarter Finals!

Root5

Choose 1 in every category  

78 members have voted

1. 1. 1

• Wearing headphones without listening to anything
    • Intentionally losing the "one" in a track, and getting lost in an amorphous bath of buzzes, clicks, and clanks
  2. 2. 2

• Being botanically ignorant enough to unwittingly buy a plant that will engulf your entire room eventually
    • Ordinary words that sound vaguely futuristic
  3. 3. 3

• Not being able to hold direct eye contact
    • Microsoft's teen girl AI going rogue
  4. 4. 4

• Not spending time outside, but instead listening to music that portrays unusually spacious scenes
    • MRI scans (45 minutes of being stuck in the tube of a superconductor coil with heavy metals pumping through your veins while being blasted with stupidly loud phased square waves against a background of bubbling liquid helium)

The quarter finals are upon us.

Unfortunately there was another tie last round, between Uli and Losing the "one" in a track. I withdrew my vote, and as typically happens, Uli lost. Better luck next year, Uli!

Our top seed, Wearing headphones without listening to anything, is still going strong.

Not being able to hold eye-contact is the biggest upset. Every single match-up it's won so far has been by upset.

What happened to the guy playing his keyboard in a train station, I though he was a shoe in for the finals at least! And how is being botanically ignorant already losing so badly, already, you just posted this?!?!?! This shit is rigged!!!! TRUMP 2016!  :catrage:

I'll just say it, whoever thinks Microsoft's teen girl AI going rogue is more IDM than Not being able to hold direct eye contact is probably a terrible person. I'm looking at you. *looks away suddenly and awkwardly*

ok whoever voted against Uli just come out and explain what the fuck is wrong with you

i don't even know what the fuck that is spanish, is it some kind of minecraft mod, i don't play video games dude also i don't need to explain my reason to vote for this shit i just click on the one that sounds the best at the time i don't think about it and analyze it like its dungeon and dragon 

The quarter finals are upon us.

Unfortunately there was another tie last round, between Uli and Losing the "one" in a track. I withdrew my vote, and as typically happens, Uli lost. Better luck next year, Uli!

hqdefault.jpg

ok whoever voted against Uli just come out and explain what the fuck is wrong with you

i don't even know what the fuck that is spanish, is it some kind of minecraft mod, i don't play video games dude also i don't need to explain my reason to vote for this shit i just click on the one that sounds the best at the time i don't think about it and analyze it like its dungeon and dragon

of all reasons not to vote uli I'd say ignorance is about the only acceptable one

imo

Has anyone actually read any of Uli's books? They look kinda intriguing but are they just boring?

I've read the Legend of the 10 Elemental Masters. Got it as a gift. Wouldn't say it's boring, wouldn't say it's good, but it's pretty.. unique. Sort of really childish and innocent in a weird way.

I bought it and read it. It's not a good book, but it's really unique. Never seen anything like it. Would recommend for the experience, but don't expect good characters or plot.

Edit: Accidentlly typed wouldn't instead of would  :fail:

Archived