IGNORED

Merry Christmas

jules

Yeah I love Christmas, it's always been brilliant, and for that I give thanks to my parents, grandparents and all my sound-as-a-pound family and friends. Real-life magic, which never dims, no matter how many years pass by. Hope you all have a great time watmm :beer:

I'm pretty much signing out of watmm now, I kind of think the Beerwolf thing has run it's course , the bottom of the sticky cesspit  has been savagely scraped!! It's been in my bones for a few months now, I'll still be reading a bit but no more posting. Take it easy and good luck Braindancers :braindance:

Beerwolf over and out :diablo:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Merry Xmas. Hope the holidays are drama-free for all of you and extremely enjoyable. Also hope your SO gives you a blow job/eats you out by the fireplace or something, you get a PSVR and rare digital vinyls from your favorite artists as well and may the New Year be brimming with personal achievements and the lushest musical releases yet. <3 peace <3

A jolly, idm Xmas and new year to all ye!

Mrs Dob and I just finished doing the Santa thang for our wee ones (christ, how many more years of this?) and are about to kick back with some whiskey nogs, and in my case some prime herbaceous combustibles.

Anyway watmm, love you, let's make 2017 our year! #squadgoals

Harpy Crimbus

I've been watching Gabe the Dog videos all week because I am empty inside and we're lucky if we don't all die in nuclear fire next year.

But at least I don't foresee drama on this Christmas Day. Think positive they say. I say have another fuckin beer.

Got a beautiful single malt scotch from Japan, belly full of good food, and WATMM. What more could a man ask for on chrimbo eve?

Happy everything; everyone, everywhere.

Got a beautiful single malt scotch from Japan, belly full of good food, and WATMM. What more could a man ask for on chrimbo eve?

Mmm! Was it Nikka whiskey by chance? Really enjoying their stuff.

I got a nice bottle of single malt myself. Happy ho ho Christ mass day.  :beer:

I got a nice bottle of single malt myself. Happy ho ho Christ mass day. :beer:

Yes, check the "what are you consuming now" thread. :)

I got a nice bottle of single malt myself. Happy ho ho Christ mass day. :beer:

Yes, check the "what are you consuming now" thread. :)

I saw!! I really want to try that one. 

I got this one few months back and it's really, really good. Nikka rules ;)

nikka_from_the_barrel.jpg

Hear those synths

De-tuned synnthhsss

It's chrisssssttamaaaaaassss tttiiiiiiiiime in the Gen Bant

My coworker is all huffy about this time of year as he was raised as a traditional Muslim and his parents never really did anything for the season and he had to watch people experience it and hear 'merry Christmas' All the time.

I consider this the most pussy reason to not like people wishing you a happy holiday. It's better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick and at least they're wishing you well

Archived