IGNORED

The Big Star Wars Thread *SPOILERS ABOUND*

Joyrex

tbh the only star wars thing from the last decade that has successfully become bedded deep in long term memory for me has been that han solo song from the kinect game

jesus that clip. someone take the music out, there's so much dead air.

it also looks weirdly low budget for how much money is presumably being shovelled into this franchise

I'll probably hatewatch it.

Edited by Gocab

jesus that clip. someone take the music out, there's so much dead air.

it also looks weirdly low budget for how much money is presumably being shovelled into this franchise

lol yes, the outside shot of the cockpit was laughable.

FYI

"There’s a fluidity".

Iconic Star Wars character Lando Calrissian identifies as pansexual, a Solo: A Star Wars Story writer has confirmed.

Writer Jonathan Kasdan confirmed the character’s sexuality after speculation from fans that has endured in the years since Lando first appeared on the big screen.

“I would say yes”, Kasdan replied when asked by The Huffington Post.

Kasdan’s comments came ahead of the release of Solo, which sees Donald Glover playing a younger iteration of the character after he was initially portayed by Billy Dee Williams.

“There’s a fluidity to Donald and Billy Dee’s [portrayal of Lando’s] sexuality. I mean, I would have loved to have gotten a more explicitly LGBT character into this movie”, Kasdan explained.

yeah. This stuff makes 0 sense. People caring about this is identical to Rubin Farr caring about extended universe garbage. Except it’s somehow worse because giving Disney a bunch of money is woke now.

Lando “identifies” as pansexual according to that article. no he doesn’t. He’s a fictional character from a movie. Movie characters exist inside of the movie: what they do and say in the film. They don’t have outside character sheets that lists their charisma points and who they want to fuck.

If, in a Star Wars movie, there were two male characters who were suckin and fuckin then we can talk. But given than any sort of display of sex in Star Wars is extremely limited and Puritan i sincerely doubt we see anything other than vague homosocial suggestions. The extent of sex in Star Wars is “I love you” “I know” and “I hate sand” and then kissing, so all this forced posturing on twitter for likes is extremely stupid to me. It means nothing.

The idea that people like Star Wars more because some guy on twitter says that there is one twilek (again, fictional) out there in a fictional world who likes shoving his tails into a guys asshole instead of a pussy is baffling to me.