IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

I'd argue he's a senile old man who just happens to be elected president. That last bit is a f-ing disgrace. The first bit not so much, I'm afraid. Being a senile old fart is part of humanity and possibly a personal future as well. Again, I'm afraid. ..

It's not unprecedented to have a senile old man as president whose brain turned into jellybeans by the end. The difference is that he had competent (but evil) people around him. 

I'd argue he's a senile old man who just happens to be elected president. That last bit is a f-ing disgrace. The first bit not so much, I'm afraid. Being a senile old fart is part of humanity and possibly a personal future as well. Again, I'm afraid. ..

It's unpresidented to have a senile old man as president 

fuxt

would be a lol if it's a videotape of the moscow golden shower session ;p

The fact that 13 months after the Access Hollywood tape dropped, and already alologizing, Trump is now deciding to declare the tape a fake, just shows this senior citizen has dementia, and wakes up in a different denial reality of his own choosing every morning.

Yeah I read that yesterday. Rampant levels of fucking dumbness there.

They did the barest research on her and found her gofundme page stating 'I'm moving to NY to work in the Conservative media to expose liberal bias in the MSM!!!'

Fucking lol

It's almost like conservatives aren't the smartest people.

Not all of them support King Orang though. Just his cult of poo-slinging degenerates that occupy one-third of the US demographic. Too bad I'm surrounded by them though.

Not all of them support King Orang though. Just his cult of poo-slinging degenerates that occupy one-third of the US demographic. Too bad I'm surrounded by them though.

Ok, so Van Jones can be a bit tiresome. You shouldn't watch the entire thing. Might as well jump in around the 3.50 min mark. He actually makes a good point there.

Ok, so Van Jones can be a bit tiresome. You shouldn't watch the entire thing. Might as well jump in around the 3.50 min mark. He actually makes a good point there.

its as if the left doesnt exist...just a clear cut liberal vs con world...weird america

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42166663

If you're not familiar with Britain First, here's my favourite story about the woman who was retweeted

http://www.kentlive.news/news/kent-news/britain-firsts-jayda-fransen-campaigned-422521

Well, at least he's not posting Hitler speeches yet.