IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

jesus, I hadn't heard about the 'AIDS' comment, but that was just from a few weeks ago? so it's in the same timeframe as his current comments, re his declining mental state it all still fits. I'm not saying he hasn't always thought this stuff, he just had enough sense to not say it publicly, or at least add 'and some of them are nice people' or some other weasel words.

...he didn't say the shithole comment publicly though. It was from a private meeting in the Oval Office.

https://twitter.com/matttdavies/status/951596880873623552

Watching his mental health slowly unravel through his own social media (and national media) is becoming an increasingly unsettling experience.

Its not a car crash waiting to happen, its a car speeding up as it heads towards the cliff.

Someone on reddit mentioned:

* The Bush administration moved it in 2008, not Obama

* It wasn't sold, it was leased

* It was moved because it was too small and the location had security concerns

* Figures for the cost are estimated around $750m-$1b

He legit just lives in his own dream world

Just aghast at who still supports him - even if you are a closed border immigration, laissez fair economics, socially conservative Republican voter, wouldn't you want someone competent and coherent running the show?

Just aghast at who still supports him - even if you are a closed border immigration, laissez fair economics, socially conservative Republican voter, wouldn't you want someone competent and coherent running the show?

Man, you got to take a trip to Macomb County, MI man. Your head will go fucking scanners.

:catsob:

I live it everyday. I don't know how. Booze I guess...

This area is pretty rascist; openly & closeted. The closeted are the big silent majority. I think that really is one of the driving factors of backing the orange potato man....

Edited by olo

I think I posted something like this before, but it is time for the media head honchos to get together and come to an agreement to completely ignore everything related to Donald Trump. Do not publish his tweets, do not report on him whatsoever, no more press, full blackout...

I feel like Donnie keeps getting exactly what he wants with all these ridiculous outbursts... attention. He is the undoubtedly king of the media right now, with probably 95% of headlines devoted to him. I cannot be speaking for myself here, but I hate waking up every day and every breaking news story is some stupid thing that the man child has tweeted about. Everyone gets upset, it's headline for a day before gone and then it's rinse, repeat, another day in la-la Trump world...

We all know that Donnie isn't taking this job seriously. This is all so inconsequential to him, this is entertaining being president. He never really wanted this, this whole shit started when he thought Obama was a Kenyan and kept going from there. He could care less that we all hate him, even though he may at times recognize he's being a shithead. He has his billions, his resort s, and after this whole joke is over, he'll go back to golfing, sleeping in gold palaces, and having rich 70 yr old white dudes kiss his ass...

I hate the fact I get upset at some of the stupid shit that comes out his mouth. I know he doesn't care about being president so why should I? He's like some billionaire nihilst... none of this matters, none of this has meaning, he is barely registering what is happening, could get impeached without a care...

Along these lines, I'm looking to crowdfund a new app that instantly and henceforth launches yakety sax* anytime a/v of DICKHEAD is detected playing on your PC, tablet, or smartphone.  Will probably need to invest in some voice and face recognition technologies but the data requirements would be, like, really low.  George Soros has already pledged to match all contributions up to $49

* First 3 youtub comments are pur gold

Edited by Bob Dobalina

Interesting piece in Vanity Fair on what's it like inside Fox News now that Trump has practically replaced Ailes:

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/01/inside-the-feedback-loop-between-the-president-and-fox-news/amp?__twitter_impression=true

While Fox News remains immensely profitable, generating more than $1.5 billion for Murdoch’s empire, there’s an argument to be made that now, at Peak Trump, would be the time to sell. The cable-television industry continues to be buffeted by cord cutting and the rise of streaming competitors. But, ironically, Trump highlights a deeper problem at Fox news. In the post-Roger Ailes era, the network doesn’t have a programming Svengali to develop new story lines. “There’s absolutely no direction,” one Fox host told me. Without Ailes’s daily talking points to guide them, producers are freer than ever before to program their shows, and the surest path to ratings success is airing stories that appeal to Trump’s most fervent supporters. Fox may be Trump’s safe space, but Trump is Fox’s safe space, too. It’s a circular feedback loop.

This dynamic makes it extremely complicated to cover the administration’s near-constant conflagrations. “They don’t want to see stuff about Michael Wolff. It’s depressing,” one staffer said, speaking about how the network struggled to cover the frenzy around Fire and Fury. One sure strategy has been to follow Trump’s lead and continue attacking the Clintons. Since becoming president, Trump has tweeted about Hillary Clinton about 70 times. Trump brought up Hillary multiple times at a joint press conference with the Norwegian prime minister on January 10. One Fox staffer explained that the anti-Hillary segments rate almost higher than anything else the network programs. “The audience eats up anything about Hillary,” the staffer said. Fox will soon debut a new weekly documentary series called Scandalous. The subject of the first episode: the Clintons.

I think I posted something like this before, but it is time for the media head honchos to get together and come to an agreement to completely ignore everything related to Donald Trump. Do not publish his tweets, do not report on him whatsoever, no more press, full blackout...

I feel like Donnie keeps getting exactly what he wants with all these ridiculous outbursts... attention. He is the undoubtedly king of the media right now, with probably 95% of headlines devoted to him. I cannot be speaking for myself here, but I hate waking up every day and every breaking news story is some stupid thing that the man child has tweeted about. Everyone gets upset, it's headline for a day before gone and then it's rinse, repeat, another day in la-la Trump world...

We all know that Donnie isn't taking this job seriously. This is all so inconsequential to him, this is entertaining being president. He never really wanted this, this whole shit started when he thought Obama was a Kenyan and kept going from there. He could care less that we all hate him, even though he may at times recognize he's being a shithead. He has his billions, his resort s, and after this whole joke is over, he'll go back to golfing, sleeping in gold palaces, and having rich 70 yr old white dudes kiss his ass...

I hate the fact I get upset at some of the stupid shit that comes out his mouth. I know he doesn't care about being president so why should I? He's like some billionaire nihilst... none of this matters, none of this has meaning, he is barely registering what is happening, could get impeached without a care...

Exactly this.

Interesting piece in Vanity Fair on what's it like inside Fox News now that Trump has practically replaced Ailes:

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/01/inside-the-feedback-loop-between-the-president-and-fox-news/amp?__twitter_impression=true

While Fox News remains immensely profitable, generating more than $1.5 billion for Murdoch’s empire, there’s an argument to be made that now, at Peak Trump, would be the time to sell. The cable-television industry continues to be buffeted by cord cutting and the rise of streaming competitors. But, ironically, Trump highlights a deeper problem at Fox news. In the post-Roger Ailes era, the network doesn’t have a programming Svengali to develop new story lines. “There’s absolutely no direction,” one Fox host told me. Without Ailes’s daily talking points to guide them, producers are freer than ever before to program their shows, and the surest path to ratings success is airing stories that appeal to Trump’s most fervent supporters. Fox may be Trump’s safe space, but Trump is Fox’s safe space, too. It’s a circular feedback loop.

This dynamic makes it extremely complicated to cover the administration’s near-constant conflagrations. “They don’t want to see stuff about Michael Wolff. It’s depressing,” one staffer said, speaking about how the network struggled to cover the frenzy around Fire and Fury. One sure strategy has been to follow Trump’s lead and continue attacking the Clintons. Since becoming president, Trump has tweeted about Hillary Clinton about 70 times. Trump brought up Hillary multiple times at a joint press conference with the Norwegian prime minister on January 10. One Fox staffer explained that the anti-Hillary segments rate almost higher than anything else the network programs. “The audience eats up anything about Hillary,” the staffer said. Fox will soon debut a new weekly documentary series called Scandalous. The subject of the first episode: the Clintons.

fucking christ.. not like we didn't know they're staring at each other in the mirror but fucking ay.. 

lol

stormy daniels

donald-trump-stormy-daniels.jpg?fit=267%

She was in The 40 Year Old Virgin, and in the bts footage, basically tried to blow Seth Rogen in his trailer, so yeah I'd bet this happened. And it means Trump cheated on his wife for sure, so double win.

Fox may be Trump’s safe space, but Trump is Fox’s safe space, too. It’s a circular feedback loop.

fucking christ.. not like we didn't know they're staring at each other in the mirror but fucking ay..

We're in a fucking PKD novel

Edited by sweepstakes