IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

I am so ready for this to happen right now, please.

I know this site has gone down loads of times, but does anyone know how often it is a 404 error?

Edit: Autechre webstore is coming up 404 too so this probably means nothing.

Edited by omnii

Well I definitely thought this Aphex Bleepstore would be way more fun.  I love the new tracks but the excitement level is nothing compared to the constant dribble of gems coming during the heyday of the Soundcloud dump.

I am considering emailing Beau Thomas and asking him why it is taking him so long to master old unreleased Aphex Twin tracks.  It has to be him that is holding this up.

Edited by Joyrex
Please don't harass people

Well I definitely thought this Aphex Bleepstore would be way more fun.  I love the new tracks but the excitement level is nothing compared to the constant dribble of gems coming during the heyday of the Soundcloud dump.

I am considering emailing Beau Thomas and asking him why it is taking him so long to master old unreleased Aphex Twin tracks.  It has to be him that is holding this up.

Isn't every "new" track without the "Mastered by Beau Thomas" tag mastered by RDJ himself? That would explain most every track without that asterisk being mastered pretty badly

To: the_aphex_twin_man@aphextwin.warp.net

Subject: Done.

---------

Hey, just want you to know that I am no longer going to master your tracks, because working with you means dealing with your rude, obsessive fans. One in particular. Everyone in the biz has been informed about this and feels the same way. Your career is destroyed now.

oxoxo

- Bo.

To: the_aphex_twin_man@aphextwin.warp.net

Subject: Done.

---------

Hey, just want you to know that I am no longer going to master your tracks, because working with you means dealing with your rude, obsessive fans. One in particular. Everyone in the biz has been informed about this and feels the same way. Your career is destroyed now.

oxoxo

- Bo.

Hahaha

To: beau

Subject: RE: Done.

---------

"Hey, just want you to know that I am no longer going to master your tracks, because working with you means dealing with your rude, obsessive fans. One in particular. Everyone in the biz has been informed about this and feels the same way. Your career is destroyed now.

oxoxo

- Bo."

---------

RQ9Jq6o.png

Edited by Joyrex

1506432391688.jpg

piano pieces from pluto y'all

$11.49 + shipping for one track that may or may not be a famous electronic artist. Hard pass.

Bleep should just release all vinyls as “Unknown - Unknown”. Everyone will think it’s Aphex Twin and buy it.

Worked on me ?

1506432391688.jpg

piano pieces from pluto y'all

$11.49 + shipping for one track that may or may not be a famous electronic artist. Hard pass.

Bleep should just release all vinyls as “Unknown - Unknown”. Everyone will think it’s Aphex Twin and buy it.

Worked on me

it could very well be that the artist's name is unknown, and it's a self titled release.

Wait, you actually bought that?