IGNORED

Corey Feldman's Truth Campaign

Nebraska

I'm not understanding the funding part. He needs to tell his truth through a film? Why not just say it in a youtube video?

like he said in the video: "this is going to be the most truthful and realistic depiction of child abuse ever portrayed." he's also trying to "revolutionize the film industry" with your donation. those aren't goals you can meet on youtube (as of yet). 

also, don't you want a free copy of angelic 2 the core?

h92FA5FBF.gif

I'm not understanding the funding part. He needs to tell his truth through a film? Why not just say it in a youtube video?

like he said in the video: "this is going to be the most truthful and realistic depiction of child abuse ever portrayed." he's also trying to "revolutionize the film industry" with your donation. those aren't goals you can meet on youtube (as of yet). 

also, don't you want a free copy of angelic 2 the core?

h92FA5FBF.gif

Ah, so it will be about Michael Jackson, and is a way for him to legitimately offload the thousands of copies of his failed CD.

That GIF is oddly mesmerizing

Security guard: Hello, sir.  What are you doing in this parking lot at this time of night?

Corey Feldman: Here- lemme show you a film that's gonna blow the lid off the secrets that brought me to this very location...

---

Old lady: Excuse me sir...  Would you happen to have the time?

Corey Feldman:  How can you separate time from space?  Here- lemme show you a film about general relativity, and it's gonna change the way you think about life and also Angeric 2Da Cornflakes...

---

Corey Feldman girlfriend: Oh, baby, that's the spot... don't stop...

Corey Feldman: Here- lemme show you a film about the g-spot, which is gonna reveal the conspiracy to hide the fact that every woman's g-spot is indeed a portal to the Galapagos Islands...

---

Corey Feldman looking in the mirror:  Man... What happened to you man.....  Remember that time you were in Goonies?  What happened...

Corey Feldman's reflection:  Here- lemme show you a film that's gonna reveal the deep secrets and truth of your whole life, but you need $10,000,000 to make it- so you can watch it, now.

Corey Feldman and Corey Feldman's reflection:  Hmmm... .....INDIEGOGO!

Feldman for President

The current president already seems quite similar. Being the best ever and all that...

Would be a blast if Feldman would replace Kelly in the current white house. XD

Well, what's unique about the Feldman case, I guess, is that he tries to walk in MJ's footsteps with his music/dancing and altogether weirdness. Don't think it's likely molestation-victims show this kind of mirroring behavior. Could def be wrong though. But I would certainly consider it possible that he's fucked-up by someone elses bullshit, instead of MJ. Or perhaps less so by MJ and more by one or more other people. It shouldn't be a surprise if that was the case. But who knows. We'll never find out, i guess. Unless some ancient Hollywood CP ring is discovered.

Have they checked Weinsteins laptop already?

It's easy to make fun of Corey for all the stupid and cringey stuff he's done over the years, but I think it's quite clear that behind all this is a broken man who is clearly a victim of Hollywood. Whether this includes perverts is to be seen, but I think after the recent Weinstein drama and how he managed to keep it hidden for so long, he's probably telling the truth about his experiences.

This crowdfunding thing to make a film about his life is absolutely the wrong way to go about it though. We don't need things like this turned into entertainment, especially if if takes years to produce, with no guarantee it'll even get finished.

If he made a campaign saying he needed money just for legal protection/security (which he clearly will, if he's going after the Hollywood elite) and went to the police to name the people involved immediately, I'd be down to help him. Every second he waits, more people are in danger and the likelihood of the perpetrators destroying evidence increases. At this point, as bad as it sounds, I don't trust Corey to manage something as serious as this; It belongs with the police. Once names are out there (and assuming it's true), others WILL come forward, just like they did with Weinstein.

It's easy to make fun of Corey for all the stupid and cringey stuff he's done over the years, but I think it's quite clear that behind all this is a broken man who is clearly a victim of Hollywood. Whether this includes perverts is to be seen, but I think after the recent Weinstein drama and how he managed to keep it hidden for so long, he's probably telling the truth about his experiences.

This crowdfunding thing to make a film about his life is absolutely the wrong way to go about it though. We don't need things like this turned into entertainment, especially if if takes years to produce, with no guarantee it'll even get finished.

If he made a campaign saying he needed money just for legal protection/security (which he clearly will, if he's going after the Hollywood elite) and went to the police to name the people involved immediately, I'd be down to help him. Every second he waits, more people are in danger and the likelihood of the perpetrators destroying evidence increases. At this point, as bad as it sounds, I don't trust Corey to manage something as serious as this; It belongs with the police. Once names are out there (and assuming it's true), others WILL come forward, just like they did with Weinstein.

+1. Gatekeeping information about your own traumatic molestation and probable rape for the sake of generating funds is beyond the pale.

+1. Gatekeeping information about your own traumatic molestation and probable rape for the sake of generating funds is beyond the pale.

surely the cops'll take care of it. doubt there's enough money in hollywood to keep all of the cops quiet.

surely