IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

what the fuck is this open mouth exuberant psychotic looking smile that white guys with receding hairlines and patchy beards and black frame glasses do in literally every fucking photo they take?

The guy in the middle is Brad Muir who used to work for Double Fine and now works for Valve.

He’s famous for his smile/mouth, so that at least explains HIS expression

wait he's famous for his mouth?

Not for what he did for DF or Valve? He should be a mouth model.

:mellow:

Mouth open not saying nuthin'.

I thought that living near nature would put an end to my desire to drink just to get away from it all, but it turns out im standing on a closed beach watmming and reading mueller investigation stories with a bottle of whiskey in my hand. turns out life is higher % discipline than formerly imagined

what the fuck is this open mouth exuberant psychotic looking smile that white guys with receding hairlines and patchy beards and black frame glasses do in literally every fucking photo they take?

CmyXY4jWcAAt9J5.jpg

fvlM1xO.jpg

DCiyLkFXcAAj2Ox.jpg

ESKETIIIIIT

I thought that living near nature would put an end to my desire to drink just to get away from it all, but it turns out im standing on a closed beach watmming and reading mueller investigation stories with a bottle of whiskey in my hand. turns out life is higher % discipline than formerly imagined

and yet you've made surprisingly few typos or shit sentences. 

fvlM1xO.jpg

9BMH3e.gif

all grown up

I fucking hate that kid.

wait FUCK

i just remembered that like every posed photo of my dad from the 80s has him doing this weird clenched jaw "wacky fake intense" facial expression

my dad was a chubby dude with a patchy beard

my dad was obsessed with sci-fi & fantasy novels

my dad worked in a STEM field

my dad seemed to take a lot of pride in being an intellectual type who didn't act like a stereotypical dudebro

guys my fuckin dad's a numale

wait FUCK

i just remembered that like every posed photo of my dad from the 80s has him doing this weird clenched jaw "wacky fake intense" facial expression

my dad was a chubby dude with a patchy beard

my dad was obsessed with sci-fi & fantasy novels

my dad worked in a STEM field

my dad seemed to take a lot of pride in being an intellectual type who didn't act like a stereotypical dudebro

guys my fuckin dad's a numale

well every male becomes their dad at some point

well every male becomes their dad at some point

o no

well yeah i definitely got the "weird vaguely asocial dude who's always off in his own little fantasy world" part (treating electronic music like the aural equivalent of sci-fi novels), and i'm pretty good at brainstuff so there's a decent chance i'd get into the sciences if i ever fold & decide to follow one of the set path career options (not saying it'd be a bad thing even) BUT

former fatkid syndrome has ensured that as an adult i'm fairly obsessed with getting//staying in shape, and the way my dad forced me to always stay in & read books//study as a kid has made adult me gravitate towards more physical pursuits (like pretty much all my jobs & hobbies aside from making music). also also each failed significant relationship i have (romantic, business, friendship) where me being too sweet or accomodating feels like a key cause of the collapse pushes me further into the realm of openly salty dudebroism & away from being soft-spoken, quiet etc

I NEED TO BELIEVE I CAN CHANGE THIS

as a more general aside i was having a conversation with someone about this the other day, and imo it's not always "you become your parents" so much as "you are a response to your parents. sometimes you become the exact opposite of them, and then your kids become the exact opposite of you as a result. it's like a sinewave. but hopefully with each generation each person gets a chance to clean up their act a bit & be genuinely better than their parents in some small way even if they're otherwise just a 99% replica of//response to all the same shitty behaviours

Time travelers dying by getting stuck in buildings, viechles and people that stand in their way when they arrive at a new point in time. Just think about it.

Oh no, my foot is in this lamppost, a bird is in my chest and the pavement is 20 centimetres up my leg.

Pointless thoughts.

Time travelers dying by getting stuck in buildings, viechles and people that stand in their way when they arrive at a new point in time. Just think about it.

Oh no, my foot is in this lamppost, a bird is in my chest and the pavement is 20 centimetres up my leg.

Pointless thoughts.

Or just floating in space, since the Earth, Sun and indeed galaxy will have moved in the intervening time

What spatial frame of reference does time travel abide by? Answer that one ATHEISTS

one of my mates sent me a picture at 4 am showing he had put cereal in his cup of tea without realizing because of being too tired from studies.

I now realize I have probably never worked that hard towards anything in my life... and i feel bad.

for the record, he ate(?) the tea.

one of my mates sent me a picture at 4 am showing he had put cereal in his cup of tea without realizing because of being too tired from studies.

I now realize I have probably never worked that hard towards anything in my life... and i feel bad.

I once threw my underwear in the toilet because I was too tired to think straight.

I once threw my underwear in the toilet because I was too tired to think straight.

I once got a bit drunk and was sleep walking (I have sleep walking issues, wasn't THAT drunk) and pissed all over the bedroom door?

Does that count? 

once = recently btw iirc fyi byob bbc

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj