Your pointless thoughts & observations

I joined this FB group called BAD TO THE BONE TRUCKERZ WHO GIVE NO DAMS AND SHITS where everyone talks like they're an idiot. It's fun as hell but this character has gotten into my head when I'm trying to regular stuff.

6iZAwO8.png

SPEK UP LIBRAL

• Burger 2
  • Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I still don't know the story behind the burger reaction and i feel extremely left out... 

I'm awoken from sleep by a message telling me trump's got the covid. Get more celebratory messages from friends, wake up, make myself a nice cup of espresso, go to my home office spot and I'm greeted

I've noticed a pattern of emoticon solidarity in reply reactions.  1 burger tends to lead to multiple burgers, 1 Farnsworth tends to lead to multiple Farnsworths, and so on, and so on.  Also popular i

Posted Images

My work keeps trying to put me in a box...

20210217_202852.jpg

Spoiler

:biggrin:

Edited by yekker
  • Burger 1
  • Farnsworth 1

i am just one walking L

every single day some new extremely annoying, sad or worrying development comes to light in my life and its getting ridiculous now

• Sad 1

so this video clip just popped up as an ad on yt and i swear to god it has nothing to do with my history and even less with the vid i was watching

it's basically a song about copulating with hoes (age-restricted)

good day

Created a MeWe account (the social networking site, not the record label), looks like I'll be talking mainly to myself on there.

On 2/19/2021 at 9:20 PM, brian trageskin said:

345-3452040_velma-scooby-doo-by-bbobsan-

Kx6b.gif

After these last few posts, just chiming in to express my appreciation for Velma's thicc ass.

• Farnsworth 1
19 minutes ago, ambermonke said:

After these last few posts, just chiming in to express my appreciation for Velma's thicc ass.

Ps4g4el.jpg

Edited by iococoi
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
11 hours ago, ambermonke said:

yeah I didn't quite get why @brian trageskin wasn't able to fap to it. maybe he's an armpit guy? in which case, I totally get.

• Burger 1
30 minutes ago, zero said:

yeah I didn't quite get why @brian trageskin wasn't able to fap to it. maybe he's an armpit guy? in which case, I totally get.

i can't because i still have an ounce of dignity left. i pride myself on refusing to resort to cartoons and comics to satisfy my needs. i love velma but i'll stick to cosplay pics of her

25 minutes ago, brian trageskin said:

i can't because i still have an ounce of dignity left. i pride myself on refusing to resort to cartoons and comics to satisfy my needs. i love velma but i'll stick to cosplay pics of her

just image searched velma cosplay and it all makes sense now. thanks for the clarification.

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

I know an armpit guy.

The question is, is does he know people call him Armpit Guy

SEMI-RELATED: one of my formative memories was being 9 or 10, in a comic book store somewhere in Ottawa. A very stereotypical looking comicbookguy was eyeing a Lois Griffin action figure for sale, and said something to the extent of "you know, the mom from Family Guy - she's pretty hot, right? I mean, for a cartoon character". And the cashier responded, "if that's what you're into, I guess", with a tone of such open disdain that I haven't forgotten it for over 20 years. No doubt this helped me to maintain dignity & dedication to the righteous path during my adolescense whenever some anime succubi attempted to stoke the fires of my loins

Edited by Cryptowen
  • Haha 1

new stylus... conical tip... old 45's are sounding better than ever...:)

IMG_20210223_131042_698.jpg

Edited by Tim_J