IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

my friend has 2 daughters who are just about to become teenagers. for his birthday they made him a cake. this is how they presented it to him:

"Dad, do you like Imagine Dragons?"

"nah.. not really"

"How about Imagine Dragon DEEZ NUTS across yo face!"

then presented him w/a chocolate cake that says DEEZ NUTS in big yellow icing. 

i told him he needs to get burn insurance for all the sick burns he's going to receive. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The system wants you to believe they’re for minorities but they want to use them to push their agenda; namely control.

They claim to care about people.

Do they fuck!

Listen to people when they give you an alternative narrative.

Don’t fall for labels and slurs like ‘conspiracy theorist’.

The system just wants to divide the human race.

Listen to opinions on both sides.

You might not agree with everything someone says but why throw the baby out of the bath water.

No one has authority over another human being.

We can sort the mess out amongst ourselves.

Humans are good.

Those who seek power should be feared, not their lies and manipulation.

Ps sorry to those I’ve burned. This is crazy right now, what with the threats the government’s are making towards people’s rights and livelihoods.

Edited by drome
  • Like 1

Do they make binoculars that have built in cameras? Contact lenses with sun glass shading effect? 

I wish I had a cave themed shower cubicle made of dark, vine covered rock. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, drome said:

The system wants you to believe they’re for minorities but they want to use them to push their agenda; namely control.

Do they fuck!

You might not agree with everything someone says but why throw the baby out of the bath water.

Humans are good.

Ps sorry to those I’ve burned. This is crazy right now, what with the threats the government’s are making towards people’s rights and livelihoods.

It is impossible to escape the tautology that is language. word transforms physis. from toddler age on you are being conditioned to use language that is in a fixed form, but this form is a closed system that you can't break free from because you grew into it. if you transcend the language tautology there will be nothing left of you, because you have been shaped since day 1. surrender

The biggest lie has been that "thought" is "private" and "free". When you think, you communicate. It is speech without sound. Another lie is that of the "mind" as a secluded bubble that is disconnected from the outside world. There is no inner and outer world. There is no sleep. Dreams are real (in your mind, which in fact is an actual object of the real world). There are different layers of reality that you can try to navigate using "thought". "Thought" is always communication. Dreams are shared. Understand that.

• Like 2
  • Burger 1

35 minutes ago, dingformung said:

The biggest lie has been that "thought" is "private" and "free". When you think, you communicate. It is speech without sound. Another lie is that of the "mind" as a secluded bubble that is disconnected from the outside world. There is no inner and outer world. There is no sleep. Dreams are real (in your mind, which in fact is an actual object of the real world). There are different layers of reality that you can try to navigate using "thought". "Thought" is always communication. Dreams are shared. Understand that.

Lay off the crack

• Burger 1

1 hour ago, Cryptowen said:

but isn't the system vs the people already a conceptual division of the human race

what if.. now hear me out.. humans are a system?

tenor.gif

anyone think that semi hysteria/epidemic of people doing jenkem in florida is having longterm effects? 

This isn't directly an observation about the outside world but hope it fits (pointless),
Cause I'm having a bit of an existential crisis. I feel I have become more and more disillusioned with everything. I hardly listen to music any more, movies don't have the same effect, all the magic and mystery is gone.

I feel like part of it is knowing more about science stuff, even though it sounds lame. It's the bad part of reductionism. When I see all thoughts and emotions as physical processes they lose their power.

I guess it's also part of getting older, nothing is new as much any more. It's impossible to listen to a track and have this deep fascination with it, but at the same time I have a much easier time picking out what it's doing and why I like it. All I want to do is program and do archiving stuff, and sort of librarian type of shit. But regardless anything I think and experience becomes a smaller and smaller part of the whole, and so each thing loses its impact compared to years before. And it comes at a time when I'm way more technically equipped to do stuff. I have a lot of practice in several areas but the drive to use them is fading a bit. I still want to learn but yeah, it's a weird vibe right now. 

Also disillusioned with the drama and culture stuff. It all seems so arbitrary and un-thoughtful what people get angry about. I can't connect to anything much because I always think up alternative interpretations of things. I listen to a right wing guy complain about onlyfans for example, and I just think about how exaggerated and stupid the whole sexuality thing is. And then there's the fighting over status of art products, whether it's which games are good or which music or movies are good, to the point where I just don't engage in culture discussion at all and just decide for myself what I like. There's still insights to be had from others but it's like, after 15 years of this kind of thing idk... I have been living in a bubble for over 2 years, by my own choice, and not discussed or read much online and only done what I'm interested in but that gets old too. The problem is I'm not even 40 and I'm supposed to live like this for god knows how many more years?

This is gonna sound super dramatic but if I died tomorrow I wouldn't mind, Like I seriously cannot see what I'm supposed to do for even another decade that will somehow feel new or fascinating in some way

</14 year old whiny rant>

• Sad 1

18 hours ago, drome said:

Do they fuck!

Humans are good.

if i want to bully right wingers, i will.

32 minutes ago, coax said:

This isn't directly an observation about the outside world but hope it fits (pointless),
Cause I'm having a bit of an existential crisis. I feel I have become more and more disillusioned with everything. I hardly listen to music any more, movies don't have the same effect, all the magic and mystery is gone.

I feel like part of it is knowing more about science stuff, even though it sounds lame. It's the bad part of reductionism. When I see all thoughts and emotions as physical processes they lose their power.

I guess it's also part of getting older, nothing is new as much any more. It's impossible to listen to a track and have this deep fascination with it, but at the same time I have a much easier time picking out what it's doing and why I like it. All I want to do is program and do archiving stuff, and sort of librarian type of shit. But regardless anything I think and experience becomes a smaller and smaller part of the whole, and so each thing loses its impact compared to years before. And it comes at a time when I'm way more technically equipped to do stuff. I have a lot of practice in several areas but the drive to use them is fading a bit. I still want to learn but yeah, it's a weird vibe right now. 

Also disillusioned with the drama and culture stuff. It all seems so arbitrary and un-thoughtful what people get angry about. I can't connect to anything much because I always think up alternative interpretations of things. I listen to a right wing guy complain about onlyfans for example, and I just think about how exaggerated and stupid the whole sexuality thing is. And then there's the fighting over status of art products, whether it's which games are good or which music or movies are good, to the point where I just don't engage in culture discussion at all and just decide for myself what I like. There's still insights to be had from others but it's like, after 15 years of this kind of thing idk... I have been living in a bubble for over 2 years, by my own choice, and not discussed or read much online and only done what I'm interested in but that gets old too. The problem is I'm not even 40 and I'm supposed to live like this for god knows how many more years?

This is gonna sound super dramatic but if I died tomorrow I wouldn't mind, Like I seriously cannot see what I'm supposed to do for even another decade that will somehow feel new or fascinating in some way

Have you tried drugs?

In seriousness, existential crises happen. They pass. But it usually requires work to shift it. I recommend therapy (with a good therapist), or making changes in your life; meet new people, move, challenge yourself to learn a new skill. Good luck with it. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, drome said:

Do they fuck!

Humans are good.

Does it never bother you that people have been prophesying catastrophic domination for ages but it never really pans out? Go on dailymotion and watch David Icke’s appearances on Terry Wogan. He’s saying exactly the same things a lot of people in the alternative thought corner are saying now but with some slightly different players and scenarios but with the exact same outcome. Why is it that things never seem to pan out? Are the evil plans foiled every time? 

Another thing that bothers me is what/who will be replacing our current evil overlords and what society will look like. As a white male in a western-European country life’s pretty good for me but throughout my life I have occasionally depended on our state, eg in the form of healthcare or financial support. When the system is overthrown will those support systems be kept in place? And who will make sure that the new people in charge won’t be corrupted? 

Edited by user

1 hour ago, coax said:

c8aa02951c7b8f7abe563474abec94ff.jpg

• Like 3