IGNORED

WATMM 2018 most anticipated

d-a-m-o

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First and foremost: new Hum should be out.

All the rest of these are just hoping I guess:

Autechre

Aphex??

BOC could be cool

Vril

Ital (not Tek)

Lorn

Lukid just put out an EP so maybe a full length is on the way?

oh, and of course

T O O L

Boards of Canada (yeah I know it's a waste of time thinking about it but in comparison Ive got enough Autechre to last me a lifetime)

Deerhunter

Fuck Buttons

The Haxan Cloak

NiN and Eno collaboration (dream team speculation)

OPN

Plaid

Polygon Window

R.E.M. (really miss this band, in their prime)

Sisters Of Mercy (really, really miss this band in their prime)

Squarepusher (something original and entirely from leftfield and from unexpected territory, and that fucking unreleased archive)

NiN and Eno collaboration (dream team speculation)

oh dear lord

Boards of Canada (yeah I know it's a waste of time thinking about it but in comparison Ive got enough Autechre to last me a lifetime)

Polygon Window

Yes to these though

Ital (not Tek)

Lorn

Good call on Lorn.

Ital has been releasing stuff on his Lovers Rock label, as well as 4 EPs under the pseudonym Relaxer which are well worth checking out. Relaxer 3 is very trippy.

Checking out some of the Relaxer stuff, some of it has that Ital - Endgame sound that I love (I didn't like anything I heard of his first album) but other tracks are sorta throwaway dance shit so I dunno, investigating though so thanks for mentioning it :)

the Coil "Astral Disaster" re-release on vinyl should get here early 2018, fkn hope so cos i've already spanked £20+ on it & Norman is still mailing out "coming soon" updates

alas there doesnt seem to be a secret stock of unreleased gear gathering dust on any shelves, so summat like this is always appreciated cos Copal was an all time favourite

Archived