IGNORED

Will BOC Release A New Album?

fumi

1 hour ago, Rubin Farr said:

Were they born with those fucking tooks stuck to their heads? 

are you implying they were born? i thought they somehow phased into this plane of existence from places unknown?

3 hours ago, ignatius said:

are you implying they were born? i thought they somehow phased into this plane of existence from places unknown?

I heard they originated from a dirty cassette deck. Esoteric retro magik. 

Posted (edited)

Just imagine being obsessed with BOC and being stuck in new music purgatory for over a decade between albums. Fuck that! How many years ago was Tomorrows Harvest? It's tough being a BOC fan for sure.

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, chronical said:

looks like "his" profile picture is AI generated.

352797076_3500442063566449_4116281410597042647_n.thumb.jpg.780fb31881a949710272e1ed9af47786.jpg

That hat sure looks weird. The hair as well. Good ruse.

3 hours ago, beerwolf said:

Just imagine being obsessed with BOC and being stuck in new music purgatory for over a decade between albums. Fuck that! How many years ago was Tomorrows Harvest? It's tough being a BOC fan for sure.

When I think about the time TH was released I was in a completely different life. Basically 95% of my life has change since then 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, o00o said:

When I think about the time TH was released I was in a completely different life. Basically 95% of my life has change since then 

Yep same.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Mattthegoone said:

Any minute now

You just missed it, next roundabout is in another 11 years

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

Surely they should at least play live a few times around the world before they are finished? Fans of the band should get that opportunity once in their lives. I can't see another album after this one. So perhaps they should make that effort? 

Edited by beerwolf

19 minutes ago, beerwolf said:

Surely they should at least play live a few times around the world before they are finished? Fans of the band should get that opportunity once in their lives. I can't see another album after this one. So perhaps they should make that effort? I know it's slightly twoism type conspiracy but I remember reading a post saying five sides of a hexagon, there will be five studio albums to represent their concept. I believe that, and the next album will be it. Maybe that's why they are stringing it out a bit. Who knows! 

From what I've read BOC really aren't that into creating more live shows, reason being their music being made more for listening and not for dancefloors. I can see them releasing a so long and thanks for all the fish compilation of film and audio maybe, but I doubt they will ever perform live again. The shift in technology since their last shows would also put a lot of phone cameras right up in their face which seems a little off for them. That being said I would love this, if it was managed in a way where scalpers can't exploit it :squarepusher:

• Like 3

Isn't it possible that since they have children, they haven't been able to frequently deliver releases? Perhaps they will release more often when they have more time to spend.

10 hours ago, beerwolf said:

No different than being a Beatles fan... there just isn't any new music coming... ever (of course I could be and hope to be wrong, but 11 years on...). Enjoy what they've chosen to share with us.

18 minutes ago, Joyrex said:

No different than being a Beatles fan... there just isn't any new music coming... ever (of course I could be and hope to be wrong, but 11 years on...). Enjoy what they've chosen to share with us.

Yes Mr Joyrex you are of course 100% correct. I had a great weekend but was very, very tired at work this morning, almost exhausted. This combination is always a recipe for some shit posts from my good self. In hindsight there's not much to say really. 

4 hours ago, t yst r said:

Isn't it possible that since they have children, they haven't been able to frequently deliver releases? Perhaps they will release more often when they have more time to spend.

Mick Jagger has 8 children

• Haha 1
  • Farnsworth 1

1 hour ago, Enthusiast said:

Ok, and probably 8 nannies (some of whom could even be the mother of one of those kids). But seriously, we're talking BOC here.

• Like 1

they should do a spin off called "Borats of Canada"

3 hours ago, Enthusiast said:

he's a 4000 year old demon. so, doesn't count. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/3/2024 at 9:27 PM, Joyrex said:

Yep, you'll be wrong. Even after 11 years. And that's a good thing! 🤓

About that michaelsandisonofficial pfp. It's not AI generated, it's AI enhanced. It's from the 2005 The Campfire Headphase era, and was posted on the SKAM website that period.

• Like 3

On 5/13/2024 at 11:19 AM, Rubin Farr said:

still love watching this one, set to 0.25x speed 

Sure this is just me but after the Herculean task they put into the promotion of this (i.e. this video being the 'prize' for the discovery of all the digits to the big code sourced from the world-wide distribution of the secret 12'' on Record Store Day) I always thought the digital fade in of the release date and album cover at 4 minutes, rather than have it be 'tuned in' on the TV, was a bit of a disappointing last-minute laziness of the whole project

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, mcbpete said:

Sure this is just me but after the Herculean task they put into the promotion of this (i.e. this video being the 'prize' for the discovery of all the digits to the big code sourced from the world-wide distribution of the secret 12'' on Record Store Day) I always thought the digital fade in of the release date and album cover at 4 minutes, rather than have it be 'tuned in' on the TV, was a bit of a disappointing last-minute laziness of the whole project

the bros read shit like after TH and have since upped their game on the puzzling side. they’ve actually released 3 albums since, but since the initial teasing secrets weren’t figured out, being so obscured and hidden, the ‘discovery’ of each album has never happened. 

• Like 1
  • Farnsworth 1

i think they are going to time their next album release w/the WATMM 50 year anniversary celebration. 

On 6/3/2024 at 9:27 PM, Joyrex said:

No different than being a Beatles fan... there just isn't any new music coming... ever

Well, there's definitely no chance from the Beatles, two of them are dead. Boc on the other hand....