IGNORED

Will BOC Release A New Album?

fumi

I usually quickly visit twoism on a Sunday and it's still down. So that's a couple of days now. Maybe something fishy is afoot? 

• Like 1

I want more hardcore BoC-nerds to speculate deep about history, nature and thousand year old scripts etc, to come to a conclusion about a specific date where BoC would be able to release a new album. 

Oh and record all evidence with a smooth voice in a 2 hour long YouTube video 😃

12 hours ago, cern said:

I want more hardcore BoC-nerds to speculate deep about history, nature and thousand year old scripts etc, to come to a conclusion about a specific date where BoC would be able to release a new album. 

Oh and record all evidence with a smooth voice in a 2 hour long YouTube video 😃

I’m starting to wonder if they’re waiting for a specific date, and by doing that, they are sending some type of message to the BOC heads.

• Like 2

i suspect they're building sand castles and watching them blow away or melt into the waves as they lap on the shore over and over.  once they get bored of building sand castles they'll think about a year.. then they'll use only gear made in that year to make an album. the album will be released 6 months after they seen a green flash during sunset on the coast. 

Spoiler

e3SaNaw.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7
  • Big Brain 2

23 hours ago, cern said:

You should read up on Twoism's General New Release Speculation Topic w/ posts like this (from the saner end of the discussion) - if you delve deep, you'll find some rather obscure prediction methodology not far from what you suggest.

• Thanks 2

still love watching this one, set to 0.25x speed 

*when played at 0.25x this video is 18 min, 12 seconds long.

12- symbolizes God's power and authority, as well as a perfect governmental foundation (12 apostles). New Jerusalem, which is made in heaven and brought to earth by God, contains 12 gates made of pearl which are each manned by an angel.

18- symbolic meaning for bondage. Often people in the Bible were suffering for 18 years. One story Jesus heals a woman that had some sickness for 18 years.

• Big Brain 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, dcom said:

You should read up on Twoism's General New Release Speculation Topic w/ posts like this (from the saner end of the discussion) - if you delve deep, you'll find some rather obscure prediction methodology not far from what you suggest.

The saner end of the discussion?  Deary me.  I don’t want to venture into the insane end of the discussion.

(heads to Twoism to venture into the insane end of the discussion)

Edited by NewSchoolScience
  • Haha 1

On 3/8/2024 at 7:37 PM, auxien said:
  On 11/13/2023 at 6:27 PM, auxien said:
  On 8/31/2023 at 7:50 PM, auxien said:
On 6/9/2023 at 6:08 PM, auxien said:
On 5/17/2023 at 11:46 AM, auxien said:
On 5/4/2023 at 6:39 AM, auxien said:

On 4/24/2023 at 6:48 AM, auxien said:
On 4/2/2023 at 10:22 AM, auxien said:

• Burger 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/13/2024 at 6:19 AM, Rubin Farr said:

still love watching this one, set to 0.25x speed 

*when played at 0.25x this video is 18 min, 12 seconds long.

12- symbolizes God's power and authority, as well as a perfect governmental foundation (12 apostles). New Jerusalem, which is made in heaven and brought to earth by God, contains 12 gates made of pearl which are each manned by an angel.

18- symbolic meaning for bondage. Often people in the Bible were suffering for 18 years. One story Jesus heals a woman that had some sickness for 18 years.

Wait... Is this the twoism forum?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, chronical said:

looks like "his" profile picture is AI generated.

352797076_3500442063566449_4116281410597042647_n.thumb.jpg.780fb31881a949710272e1ed9af47786.jpg

Were they born with those fucking tooks stuck to their heads? 

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Rubin Farr said:

Were they born with those fucking tooks stuck to their heads? 

Savage Rubin!

Wolf Man Clan 🤘

Edited by beerwolf