IGNORED

New Album "Camelot Arcade"

Hail Sagan

Quality release indeed, enjoying this a lot.

favs: 01, 02, 09, 12, (Trusthouse Forte, Camelot Escalator, The Green Night, Shadowphax pt II)

Keep 'em coming mr Jenkinson!

• 4 months later...

Just gave this another listen, I think it's his most consistant album. It's a nice balance of playfulness and atmosphere. In my top 10 albums of the year list for sure.

• 2 weeks later...

this + almost all other ceephax-related release is now on spotify, apple music etc.

Thanks for the heads up! Guess I have to clear some time in my schedule to go through and mark my favourite tracks :)

Tip: "Ceephax" and "Ceephax Acid Crew" are two different artists on Spotify.

I'd trade a clear copy for a copy of Cro Magnox, the red version preferrably. edit - only really want to trade though. 

Edited by andrd

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

If someone could help me figure out the name of the song that I linked from soundcloud above but has now disappeared

can't figure it out but thought it was from the album Camelot Arcade or sounded like it should be but I just listened to all the songs and nope

I'll recognize the title if someone can remember it

any ideas, Thanks:)

• 3 months later...

Monty Python Movie GIF

Banged this one on for the first time in a while.  while I still think its a bit over-long as an album, there are some TOP tier tunes on here>  Creon Happy, Hovagen, Green Night, Greatsby, and Shadowphax2 in particular are pure joy

Also, where the fuck does time go, maaaan.  I remember him announcing a preview with Creon Happy like it was yesterday.  But this is already more than 3 yrs old :psyduck:

Edited by markedone

• 9 months later...

I haven't listened to this is way too long.

I wish I'd picked up Box Steady on vinyl when it came out, it's realyl expensive now and I feel like I watch the Eurozone video a couple times a month.