IGNORED

EOD - Named

cear

yeah the entire album launch has been postponed until 13th july cause someone fucked up the lacquers or something

Even digital? That's a shame. Oh well, still super pumped for this. Previews sound awesome. Really wish this was offered on CD as well tho.

I have had to face the fact that literally no physical release is useful to me anymore.  I just am in a digital only situation.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

digital will be on the same day as the vinyl yeah

i'd love to see a CD and cassette tape release as well because it would be pretty funny/cool, but pretty unrealistic

I have a £20 voucher for juno that I got from santa which I'm saving for this

The last (and only) time I ordered from Juno the record arrived in the flimsiest mailer I've ever seen. I opened it up to find the album (a sold out repress of Al Dobson Jr's "Sounds from the Village) with a hideous 6 inch tear across the top of the sleeve. I don't know if they have improved their shipping practices these days, but I am hesitant to order records from there since then.

I have a £20 voucher for juno that I got from santa which I'm saving for this

The last (and only) time I ordered from Juno the record arrived in the flimsiest mailer I've ever seen. I opened it up to find the album (a sold out repress of Al Dobson Jr's "Sounds from the Village) with a hideous 6 inch tear across the top of the sleeve. I don't know if they have improved their shipping practices these days, but I am hesitant to order records from there since then.

I think they've improved, but I've only ordered a few things from them.  it could be because I'm in a major fedex depot, but my last order of a few records only cost $15 to ship, and it was sent fedex next day air and I got it the next morning.  

Archived