IGNORED

Thomas Fehlmann - Los Lagos

Extralife

Is this true?  TBH I haven't bothered keeping up with them in recent years.  IIRC he left the orb a couple of times now only to return for another album stint.

Really digging this new TF solo album so far, reckon I'll be keeping it on heavy rotation in the coming autumn months.

fuck me that last track is one of the best things i've heard in years

One of his best ever ambient tracks.

beautiful and forgotten music... from the times when ppl had the patience for the world

What a great record. Love how he always manages to make his music sound round, full, airy and fluffy at the same time. My favourite track for now is Triggerism.

Neverevernever sounds like it uses a few samples that are also used in Du Fehlst Mir from Visions of Blah. Used to play that as a last record a lot when we were having 24+ hours house parties on a weekly basis, makes an already quite nostalgic sounding track almost overwhelming.

This slices interview is also worthwhile for the fanbois

this is incredible. after just one listen I’m tempted to say this is his best album. fucking lush

i agree. (after 4 listens) can't deal with how great the last track is. such a perfect end after the mutating blubber beats of the rest of the album.

Archived