IGNORED

Aphex Twin 2019 Live Dates

____-_-____

Why did the "04 11 19" on the posters @Hijexx posted change to "Avant Gardner" on the one posted by the Aphex Twin Twitter? Is that the venue?

Should we try to do a ticket giveaway?

yes that is the venue.

what kind of ticket giveaway are you envisioning? joyrex are you coming to NYC?

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

really hoping he'll do moogfest which is april 25-28 in raleigh. they still haven't announced their lineup

Durham, but close.  I think that's too much to hope for honestly, but it would be an enormous coup for them to get him.

Why did the "04 11 19" on the posters @Hijexx posted change to "Avant Gardner" on the one posted by the Aphex Twin Twitter? Is that the venue?

yes that is the venue.

Sadly after my personal disappointment at DfN I don't think I would embark on such a trek, even with the promise of free tickets. I haven't been to NYC before, so I would honestly be more interested in seeing NYC than the show.

I'm seeing about a possible ticket (NYC) giveaway; something fun. Don't know if it will pan out though.

yes that is the venue.

Sadly after my personal disappointment at DfN I don't think I would embark on such a trek, even with the promise of free tickets. I haven't been to NYC before, so I would honestly be more interested in seeing NYC than the show.

I'm seeing about a possible ticket (NYC) giveaway; something fun. Don't know if it will pan out though.

you can give me your free ticket. i'll be joyrex. i'll hang out with steve.

yes that is the venue.

I am also Steve, so you can hang out with me, and JR, we'd love free tix!

really hoping he'll do moogfest which is april 25-28 in raleigh. they still haven't announced their lineup

Durham, but close.  I think that's too much to hope for honestly, but it would be an enormous coup for them to get him.

i dunno. they got kraftwerk to play 3 nites when it was still in asheville. squarepusher and clark have both played before. doesn't seem like such a long shot. considering he's in the country that month. already have two passes so just hoping for a decent schedule. haven't been since it moved from asheville but he missus got us presale tickets as my big xmas gift this year.

yes that is the venue.

yes that is the venue.

Well, I don't have any tickets (free or otherwise) yet...

yes that is the venue.

yes that is the venue.

Well, I don't have any tickets (free or otherwise) yet...

Get a few and come to NYC!

Even though I live in California, there is no fucking way I would go to coachella. NYC or México would be fun, though. Has anyone from the USA gotten Mexico tix? I’m really hoping he squeezes in a couple more dates in the states while he is out here.

Been looking for a reason to visit NYC again. This show may conflict with my vacation plans, but just going to buy a ticket anyway and try to make it work.

hmmm tempted. I'd such a fab time in Houston unlike Papajoy who i missed at the meetup..

oh wait a minute

Its January and im as broke AF ... anyone need a kidney?

Just to be clear (and for those who aren't aware of what happened) I enjoyed the hell out of Aphex's performance at DfN, and really enjoyed the whole experience overall (watching half of Aphex's set with Tycho was really cool as well). It is probably one of the most memorable experiences I've ever had and will always treasure it. Anyone watching the various videos of the performance will know why.

What was so disappointing was it had been arranged for Richard and I to meet, and before said meeting happened, he had already left the venue. Probably my only chance to meet him face to face I'll likely ever have. As the Japanese say, "it can't be helped". Oh well.

hmmm tempted. I'd such a fab time in Houston unlike Papajoy who i missed at the meetup..

oh wait a minute

Just to be clear (and for those who aren't aware of what happened) I enjoyed the hell out of Aphex's performance at DfN, and really enjoyed the whole experience overall (watching half of Aphex's set with Tycho was really cool as well). It is probably one of the most memorable experiences I've ever had and will always treasure it. Anyone watching the various videos of the performance will know why.

What was so disappointing was it had been arranged for Richard and I to meet, and before said meeting happened, he had already left the venue. Probably my only chance to meet him face to face I'll likely ever have. As the Japanese say, "it can't be helped". Oh well.

Try again up here! He owes you...

@joyboss: This is a sad tale. I'd love to incoherently tell rich about synths he's inspired me to buy and mumble other random shit and spin out. Gutted for you.

Edit: I did actually have a chance at Lost once. I spun out before the incoherent mumbling stage so he was saved as I decided against it. ( I think I'd actually repressed this until now!)

oh wait a minute

so that was after i ran into you and steve at the toilets? you guys went to see him and he had left? too bad!!!!

Have the Presale password emails gone out yet?

I double checked my profile to make sure that my subscription emails were being sent and somehow they weren’t... which makes zero sense.

Anyway, I need to know.

Have the Presale password emails gone out yet?

I double checked my profile to make sure that my subscription emails were being sent and somehow they weren’t... which makes zero sense.

Anyway, I need to know.

Haven't gotten one yet.

Archived