8 hours ago, Tim_J said:

new and upc releases - green

the record crate - not so green

rephlex records - green

WATMMixes - not so green

got it? :^)

They’re not green though…

12 hours ago, eugene said:

when it's on it means it uses website's fonts, not the other way around.

12 hours ago, Joyrex said:

Ah, sorry - got it. That's good - I was worried they were getting a bit too paranoid with 'user control'. Odd though he had it on by default (unless he turned it on at some point and forgot).

:cerious:

5 hours ago, oscillik said:

They’re not green though…

am i color blind? 

16 minutes ago, Tim_J said:

am i color blind? 

Might be a good idea to get checked 😕

man you're shitting me, the entire forum is green tones... lol i've used it in multiple screens... what would you call it? greenish grey? i guess it's kinda grey aswell...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tim_J said:

man you're shitting me, the entire forum is green tones... lol i've used it in multiple screens... what would you call it? greenish grey? i guess it's kinda grey aswell...

It’s blue-grey 😕

Untitled.jpg

It's Blue mate 😕

image.thumb.png.04646cfc4a753699fe2007fe4eff2e73.png

• Like 1

could be you monitor settings btw. if it is, you're not going to solve it with screengrabs. you'll see those with your settings and the rest of us with ours. 

try this instead

https://htmlcolorcodes.com/color-chart/flat-design-color-chart/

to me your "green" is close to the colours in the "concrete" group. which isn't very helpful, i guess. but it def doesn't belong in the various green groups as far as im concerned.

HEX #BFC9CA RGB 191, 201, 202

yeah now I'm on my phone and it's definitely not that green, but i wouldnt also call it blue... grey most definetly, with a pinch of smthng... saul goodmans

• Like 1

you might want to recalibrate your color settings on your desktop or something. shouldn't look like green.

There’s too much padding and wasted space on the mobile site. Otherwise it looks great. Replying to posts on mobile is a thousand times better

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, goDel said:

you might want to recalibrate your color settings on your desktop or something. shouldn't look like green.

it's my work's computer... no worries... but still, colors alternate leading to believe that one of the forums is read and the other isn't... 

so whatever happened to the recent posts tab that was there yesterday? that seemed rlly useful imo

• Like 1

post preview before posting, gone?

Posted (edited)

so my username has been changed to my login name? this sucks, anyone know how i can get impotentwhitecapitalist back?

Edited by vertsk8er419
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, vertsk8er419 said:

so my username has been changed to my login name? this sucks, anyone know how i can get impotentwhitecapitalist back?

someone explained it in here a few pages ago. it's in account settings or something. 

42 minutes ago, diatoms said:

top right, magnifying glass 🙂

1 hour ago, MIXL2 said:

so whatever happened to the recent posts tab that was there yesterday? that seemed rlly useful imo

it's still there for me? the main one at the top? or the sidebar? both show for me.

4 hours ago, Tim_J said:

yeah now I'm on my phone and it's definitely not that green, but i wouldnt also call it blue... grey most definetly, with a pinch of smthng... saul goodmans

i'd describe it as grey-green, not grey-blue. idc that it's technically blue, it looks grey-green to my eyes. also, I like it, keep this theme pls Joyrex. 

1 hour ago, diatoms said:

24 minutes ago, auxien said:

top right, magnifying glass 🙂

Thanks auxien:)

50 minutes ago, auxien said:

someone explained it in here a few pages ago. it's in account settings or something. 

can you link to the post? i see no option to change username in account settings, just email address and password...

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, vertsk8er419 said:

can you link to the post? i see no option to change username in account settings, just email address and password...

phhh. you shouldn't expect enhanced functionality when you're not supporting the development and maintenance of this beautiful website in any way. shame on you for even for bringing it up.

Edited by eugene

1 hour ago, vertsk8er419 said:

Wow that's one super gay login sk8er boi

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, auxien said:

i'd describe it as grey-green, not grey-blue. idc that it's technically blue, it looks grey-green to my eyes. also, I like it, keep this theme pls Joyrex. 

yeah i don't mind it, i was just referring that the alternate dark/light between forums kinda tricks me into thinking some forums have new content not read yet...

Edited by Tim_J

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, vertsk8er419 said:

it's literally the first thing in account settings when it you go there, main 'Overview' page of it, first thing is name with an option on the right to change

if you can't change it you might need to pay for a supporting account, or just whine like a bitch like Eugene until JR does it to just shut you up 🙂

Joyrex: I don't have the option to react to diatoms posts on this page for some reason? all other users/posts seem to have that option, but his two posts don't, not sure if this has come up and I haven't noticed. 

Edited by auxien

39 minutes ago, auxien said:

Joyrex: I don't have the option to react to diatoms posts on this page for some reason? all other users/posts seem to have that option, but his two posts don't, not sure if this has come up and I haven't noticed. 

You aren't reactable either.

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)

Also sad reacts count as negative for some reason and lower your rep. 

Edited by ManjuShri
  • Sad 1