IGNORED

Aphex collaboration imminent

____-_-____

31 minutes ago, Gocab said:

I hope it's not Ninja.

This was actually my first thought... wasn't he the first to mention something about hearing new Aphex in the months prior to Syro?  Seems plausible.

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Richard put the thought of collaborating w/ ninja to bed and said something somewhere about not wanting to be controlled... or something along those lines. 

what about Melodies For Mars?? wasn't that 'sooon' and 'imminent'

this could be another trick from Pesky Mr Aphex!

people say he comes here, yeah just to stir the pot

28 minutes ago, beer badger said:

what about Melodies For Mars?? wasn't that 'sooon' and 'imminent'

this could be another trick from Pesky Mr Aphex!

people say he comes here, yeah just to stir the pot

has been so long since I listened to that.. i rlly like those tracks

idk why anyone would want melodies on mars, don't we have really good flacs of that or am I remembering that wrong? wouldn't mind paying for wax with bonus tracks of course, but the base thing is there already innit

I honestly have a feeling it'll be EPROM or Mad Zach or one of these other technically skilled near-EDM glitchy bass guys that the young ones like these days and not some sleepwalking dinosaur. I hope it's someone fresh.

Oh wait it's Iglooghost isn't it.

This announcement excites me less than another new ep from him because if it’s a collab with another producer, it’s watered down Aphex. If Björk, Tyler, MF Doom, vocalists, etc, then cool. 

Because Freeman Hardy and Willis Acid didn’t really work as an Aphex or Squarepusher track. Just my opinion.

Archived