IGNORED

Autechre - SIGN 16.10.20

NewSchoolScience

7 hours ago, Chabraendeky said:

Oh, you meant that meme seriously? I thought it was irony...

I change your mind:

SIGN = main event, first part
PLUS = main event, second part

Listen to them back to back. Both will open up and change.

OK, i think with a little help from my drugs i got alot closer to the secret just now. but i think you got the order incorrect: it's PLUS -> SIGN. the former gets gradually more emosh and deprovich on sides C to D, paving the way for the soul shattering sign. this and nothing can follow r cazt ever. (despite the jap bonus track being very good in its own right). let's see if/how p1p2 works as bridge.

worlds mang, worlds.

Edited by jaderpansen
  • Like 6

9 hours ago, jaderpansen said:

let's see if/how p1p2 works as bridge.

We're most probably going to have to wait until 2020-11-20 to hear it. I splurged on the Japanese SIGN CD to get n Cur and I'm hoping p1p2 is up to par.

Edited by dcom
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Burger 1

I'm still trash at Japanese, but from what I could make out Ogaway described si00 as containing cute, underwater marimba sounds throughout, while it feels like your heart is racing towards the end. Too bad she didn't cover sch.mefd 2 and psin AM though. Looks like you can still enable English subs via CC though. I'm just happy she finally reviewed the latest.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Farnsworth 1

On 10/29/2020 at 7:41 PM, jaderpansen said:

OK, i think with a little help from my drugs i got alot closer to the secret just now. but i think you got the order incorrect: it's PLUS -> SIGN. the former gets gradually more emosh and deprovich on sides C to D, paving the way for the soul shattering sign. this and nothing can follow r cazt ever. (despite the jap bonus track being very good in its own right). let's see if/how p1p2 works as bridge.

worlds mang, worlds.

Jumping in to voice my support for the PLUS -> SIGN theory. M4 Lema totally reassembles the disintegrated parts of TM1 open. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, deleted_member said:

Jumping in to voice my support for the PLUS -> SIGN theory. M4 Lema totally reassembles the disintegrated parts of TM1 open. 

I have a third option for you:

SIGN -> PLUS -> SIGN

5 hours ago, Alcofribas said:

sean told me SIGN is a solo album by the baby from that 90s dinosaurs sitcom 

That would be Baby Si(g)nclair

Edited by ambermonke
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Burger 1