IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

Just finished the first season of Daredevil on Netflix, I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the show and the R-rated take on a Marvel hero. The show's pretty damn good and I enjoyed the hell out of this season, looking forward to season 2.

Just started watching an English show called "The Fall". Gillian Anderson as a special investigator doing serial killers.

Not bad so far.

haha sexual (yae ie got tue sae it)

Hannibal - Digestivo

Mason, who's the surrogate?

Don't worry Margot, she's on the property.

Quality episode that could have wrapped the series I suppose.

Baby gestating in a pig/10

yeah, it's one of the worst pieces of shit ever made, yet I'm still watching it. it's so implausibly awful at every turn, it's fun to see how low they can sink. the master is the worst monstrous villain ever too, he looks like he was bullied throughout monster school. good thing they axed the actor who played the son in the first season, he was awful, the new guy isn't much better though, hopefully he bites it next.

Started watching An Idiot Abroad... Why did I put this show off for so long? It's fucking hilarious! Karl really is something else, but fuck me if he isn't lovable and hilarious to watch when he's miserable. I also love how despite him really being a bit of an idiot every so often he says something that's actually kinda profound in his weird outlook. Great TV.

good thing they axed the actor who played the son in the first season, he was awful, the new guy isn't much better though, hopefully he bites it next.

Weird. I think the new kid is infinitely worse. My memory ain't what it used to be though. Hopefully he gets his, agreed.

they've only used him in two scenes so far, so it's hard to judge, he certainly doesn't look any better though. finding good kid actors must be tough though, those twins from Sons of Anarchy were hilariously bad as well.

Bates Motel Season 3

Bojack Horseman Season 2

Steven Universe Season 2

REALLY looking forward to the 2nd season of Fargo as the first season was my favorite TV shows in years....

the-brink-saison-1.jpg

anyone caught this? took me by surprise and i have to say, i really enjoyed the first episode.

yeah, had never even heard of it, just watched the first three episodes. good stuff. even jack black has managed to tone it down and isn't super annoying. tim robbins is good too.

Seriously, The Fall - excellent show. Just started the second series, everything about it is tight.

agreed...great show. season 1 is so dark & intense, reminded me a little of early seasons of Dexter with the cat & mouse game being played. season 2 isn't at the same level as the first, but some damn fine acting from gillian anderson & jamie dornan toward the end

Like nearly everyone else I've started Sons of Anarchy. It seems fairly shallow so far but I'm enjoying the second half of season one a lot. Jax is a good character hindered by an average actor.

What's the story with Supernatural? There's ten fucking seasons, is it consistent? The only person I know who's watched it all has shit taste is everything.

Edited by Twelvetrees

Seriously, The Fall - excellent show. Just started the second series, everything about it is tight.

agreed...great show. season 1 is so dark & intense, reminded me a little of early seasons of Dexter with the cat & mouse game being played. season 2 isn't at the same level as the first, but some damn fine acting from gillian anderson & jamie dornan toward the end

Two episodes left to go in the second series.

The story falters a bit with the recruitment of Katie as Paul's accomplice, but the acting throughout has been great.

The Knick - Better than I expected and I'm kind of digging the score after having a few episodes to get used to it.

The Knick is fantastic, and the score is definitely one of the highlights.