IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

Anyone watch Ballers? Is it funny? I like Dwayne Johnson

i tried to watch it. it's not good. but you knew that (if you didn't, just imagine what a show called ballers would be like.... yup. that's it. it's crap)

Not as awesome as I remembered it,

Twin Peaks overall lives much more comfortably in my distant memories. Everytime i've tried to rewatch it I get that X-files season 1 vibe, where I know if i keep powering through for long enough it It'll improve but its hard. S1 of Twin Peaks has so many leather jacket troubled teen style soap opera moments that aren't weird enough to sustain a lot of it

Edited by John Ehrlichman

Anyone watch Ballers? Is it funny? I like Dwayne Johnson

i tried to watch it. it's not good. but you knew that (if you didn't, just imagine what a show called ballers would be like.... yup. that's it. it's crap)

Yeah I had to turn it off 20 minutes in

Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp

some LOLs, it's almost a parody of the film, many beer bellies and bad wigs, facial wrinkles remind you it's really 14 years later, not 8 weeks before.

A26D74DA-9B3B-4F3E-8B5B-08BAD2AA0698_zps

Wet Hot American Summer. Many lols

Agreed. Lived up to the hype imo. Just as dumb and over-the-top as the original, if not a tad more.

some LOLs, it's almost a parody of the film, many beer bellies and bad wigs, facial wrinkles remind you it's really 14 years later, not 8 weeks before.

Yeah. They were obviously having fun with the whole casting older people to play teenagers in the original movie, I think it's even more funny now given the fact that it's a prequel and so many years have gone by. Seeing a Coop that weighs like 50 lbs more than he did in the movie just adds to the humor imo. McKinley just looks weird.

why is his collar not popped, does he even 80's.

Watched the pilot of Mr. Robot

Pretty fucking brilliant. One of those shows that hooks you immediately.

Does anyone know if there are any European streaming service that has the rights to it btw? - hate having to watch it over some shitty quality stream.

Edited by Npoess

mr robot is so fkn amazing!! I love the tense buildup to the huge 'Mr Robot' text at the beggining(no intro theme or anything). the soundtrack is brilliant.

last ep was mindblowing

Watched the pilot of Mr. Robot

Pretty fucking brilliant. One of those shows that hooks you immediately.

Does anyone know if there are any European streaming service that has the rights to it btw? - hate having to watch it over some shitty quality stream.

check out rarbg torrents. top quality!

Finally finished Community, I think it lost a bit of it's shine past couple of seasons but still some one of the best sitcoms I've seen in a while. Moved on to Brooklyn Nine Nine, nowhere near as engaging but my TV habits are fairly background viewing at the moment. It's alright.