IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part 2

Joyrex

He definitely deserved that punch imho.

That has nothing to do with me being a Parisian :emotawesomepm9:

maybe with being stupid then :dadjoke:

Yeah maybe, but at least I don't ruin public places with anal plugs :facepalm:

That's not art nor "provocation", that's plain attentionwhoring. And it deserves at least a good slap at the back of the head.

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you want some cliché i can say belgium people are stupid and eat fries all days

I didn't even know that could be a thing. Eating fries every day sounds amazing. I want to make it a thing. French fries are so fucking good, man. Sometimes I'd have it with chili and cheese. Sometimes with vinegar and pepper. Sometimes with just light salt. And sometimes old school generic straight up ketchup. It would be awesome to plan your whole month on what kind of fries you'd have that day and stick with it. Like right now if I were to make a french fry ting out of thin air, on the left half I'd use mayonnaise and vinegar, and the right half I'd cover with tzatziki and cilantro. Have it with some shit light beer with lime in it. Oh, man, and the days when I'd have fries covered in palak paneer curry? FUCKING FORGET ABOUT IT. Oh, man.

Man.

*bases whole life around french fries after reading forum post about the harms of citing stereotypes; point made by citing a stereotype*

Fries truly are amazon actually, only reason I didn't comment on that is because I thought klore deserved a serious reply since he took offense to my earlier post.

Anyway let it be clear that my original post, however crude, was actually sympathizing with the Parisians who aren't pleased to see a giant buttplug exhibited in their city.

Now they just need to get the French parliament over to sit on it, since most politicians are big enough arseholes to handle that thing!

Yep. Solidarity with the parisians, I too would like to pie face that wanksnor, they shouldn't be giving americans any money, not after the US forced all those dodgy CDCs down their banks throats losing them tens of billions and then fined them more billions for legitimately doing business with Iran, on the same day that the US itself decided to minorly liberalise it's relationship with Iran, on the same note, peugeot losing fortunes over those sanctions, US telling france it can't deliver those warships to Russia, and on and on. So this buttplug incident is entirely representative of the relationship between the US and france therefore I applaud that guy getting smacked a couple, if only philosophically.

Yep. Solidarity with the parisians, I too would like to pie face that wanksnor, they shouldn't be giving americans any money, not after the US forced all those dodgy CDCs down their banks throats losing them tens of billions and then fined them more billions for legitimately doing business with Iran, on the same day that the US itself decided to minorly liberalise it's relationship with Iran, on the same note, peugeot losing fortunes over those sanctions, US telling france it can't deliver those warships to Russia, and on and on. So this buttplug incident is entirely representative of the relationship between the US and france therefore I applaud that guy getting smacked a couple, if only philosophically.

I wasn't thinking of it that way but that actually makes a lot of sense :3

The guy is known of making huge balloons and sculptures of buttplugs and feces, and for doing all sorts of gross performances. He's planted all sorts of sculptures like that everywhere in Europe, America and Asia. And all of a sudden doing what he has always done in Paris is a politcal offense? Give me a fucking break. This things is just a continuation of what he's always done, and I for one can see the fucking humour in it at least.

Fuck, it's like asking GG Allin to write a christmas song and perform it for the city. WTF were they expecting? Did they just look at a list of famous artists names and say "lets just pick that one" without knowing about any the things he makes? No, I'm pretty sure the Parisians behind it knew what they were doing. I almost said "think about that", but I would refain from doing that, seeing as how you tend to think.

Maybe his work is just an experiment to see where people can still get hypocritically uptight about silly things.

Nah, forget all this dumb crap I just said. It's philosophically OK to justify punching and old guy in the face just for being an American.

The guy is known of making huge balloons and sculptures of buttplugs and feces, and for doing all sorts of gross performances. He's planted all sorts of sculptures like that everywhere in Europe, America and Asia. And all of a sudden doing what he has always done in Paris is a politcal offense? Give me a fucking break. This things is just a continuation of what he's always done, and I for one can see the fucking humour in it at least.Fuck, it's like asking GG Allin to write a christmas song and perform it for the city. WTF were they expecting? Did they just look at a list of famous artists names and say "lets just pick that one" without knowing about any the things he makes? No, I'm pretty sure the Parisians behind it knew what they were doing. I almost said "think about that", but I would refain from doing that, seeing as how you tend to think.Maybe his work is just an experiment to see where people can still get hypocritically uptight about silly things.Nah, forget all this dumb crap I just said. It's philosophically OK to justify punching and old guy in the face just for being an American.

exactly.

The guy is known of making huge balloons and sculptures of buttplugs and feces, and for doing all sorts of gross performances. He's planted all sorts of sculptures like that everywhere in Europe, America and Asia. And all of a sudden doing what he has always done in Paris is a politcal offense? Give me a fucking break. This things is just a continuation of what he's always done, and I for one can see the fucking humour in it at least.

Well I didn't know the guy (should I really ? err...), just like a lot of Parisians didn't I'm sure. We didn't ask for this.

My point stands tri, they gave money to a pointless wanker. I have no doubt that those commissioning the piece knew whom he was, thought that they were being subversive and it was all such fun, but that doesn't lessen the ire of those citizens that paid for this artistic FU, citizens that have seen their government really shafting them in every way from every direction of late.

And going in to it the artist should have known that there would be blow back (no matter the size of the plug), irritating people is his modus operandi, therefore he should be unsurprised when it comes back to smack him in the face. Kind of like how some executive in the banking industry shouldnt find it unusual that one day they'll find their stuff confiscated and be on their way to prison.

heh, schmackoe...

The guy is known of making huge balloons and sculptures of buttplugs and feces, and for doing all sorts of gross performances. He's planted all sorts of sculptures like that everywhere in Europe, America and Asia. And all of a sudden doing what he has always done in Paris is a politcal offense? Give me a fucking break. This things is just a continuation of what he's always done, and I for one can see the fucking humour in it at least.Fuck, it's like asking GG Allin to write a christmas song and perform it for the city. WTF were they expecting? Did they just look at a list of famous artists names and say "lets just pick that one" without knowing about any the things he makes? No, I'm pretty sure the Parisians behind it knew what they were doing. I almost said "think about that", but I would refain from doing that, seeing as how you tend to think.Maybe his work is just an experiment to see where people can still get hypocritically uptight about silly things.Nah, forget all this dumb crap I just said. It's philosophically OK to justify punching and old guy in the face just for being an American.

exactly.

WATMM US-Belgium Excessive Fry-eating Solidarity Bloc

exactly.

Peace called them french fries, even though he was talking about Belgium! Quelle controversy.

Lol @ the meat wallpaper in that restaurant. Reminds me, I haven't deep fried, marinated steak strips in a while, ala wok cooking, might do that.

exactly.

Peace called them french fries, even though he was talking about Belgium! Quelle controversy.

Peace needs to understand that unintentional perpetuation of the French Gastronomic Hegemony is still perpetuation of the French Gastronomic Hegemony.

exactly.

Peace needs to understand that unintentional perpetuation of the French Gastronomic Hegemony is still perpetuation of the French Gastronomic Hegemony.

Actually, I think the confusion lies in the fact that fries were once called frenched fries. This comes from a ye olde verb to french:

french (frebreve.gifnch)

tr.v. frenched, french·ing, french·es

1. To cut (green beans, for example) into thin strips before cooking.

2. To trim fat or bone from (a chop, for example).

So etymologically, it has nothing to do with France. And yes, fries are a big thing in Belgium but I don't think anyone knows where they really originated. Could be France, I don't know. I think I read somewhere that the origines might have come from some Spanish nun. I don't know. Who cares, really? I'm a supporter of calling the things just "fries".

Themoreyouknow.jpg

exactly.

haha sexual

Archived