IGNORED

AE_LIVE

homecharlie

Nagano is really good. Has the most consistent mood of all the sets and progresses brilliantly. Not as mindblowing as some of the others, but it's a wonderful, effortless listen each time.

Just listened to Dour for the first time today, and it's very solid. A bit more tame than the others, but in a strong and more head-nodding sort of way.

sent using magic space waves

• 4 weeks later...

Just listened to Dour for the first time today, and it's very solid. A bit more tame than the others, but in a strong and more head-nodding sort of way.

Dour just might be my favorite. Something about those bass lines 40 minutes in..

Dour just might be my favorite. Something about those bass lines 40 minutes in..

Man, I've been listening to this amazing part since the Live crowd recording of Chicago. So happy to have it in several versions in the Dour / Katowice and Grafen... Listening to it, it's like the power from the outter world coming straight to your brain and ears. Absolutely LOVE this moment.

• 4 weeks later...

nagano is fucking insane

its like all these sets are made up of little balls of sound being played one after another. with the earlier sets the balls are closer together and smoothed together, but with nagano the balls are spread apart more and not smoothened at all they are more discrete

its so good. FUCKCC

+1

The other half of the mix is my favorite part, just listen to that Acid at 35:00 INSANE!!!!! :music:

thought id' sneak this in here

DAMN this is dope. Thanks for sharing!

And yes, I dig 199X too, especially while on the road.

Edited by ambermonk

You OK again? Someone posted about some illments a couple of weeks ago.

Also, the track on the compilation on fundamental records, funky intellect, will that get an actual proper release as well? And whats the deal with releasing patronen a+b through them?

Sorry to tangent, but these questions are burning my mind

You OK again? Someone posted about some illments a couple of weeks ago.

Also, the track on the compilation on fundamental records, funky intellect, will that get an actual proper release as well? And whats the deal with releasing patronen a+b through them?

Sorry to tangent, but these questions are burning my mind

yea i got super sick man. worse than the illness was the bill i got from this 24/hr shit clinic i went to. i appreciate all of the help everyone sent in more than words can express. i appreciate it

i will probbably not release those tracks that are on the 808box

alek wanted to release patronen on vinyl, i would have done it but could afford the pressing . me and patronen had talked about it doing it but alek approached me and was ready to press it and we all thought it was a perfect idea. it was nevr an exclusive biosoft thing. i think alek is going to put out more,too!

Good to hear youre ok again!

Any ideas on how to get alek to release digitals through bandcamp? He's releasing loads of excellent stuff, but ultra limited/exclusive/ expensive and vinyl only with no option to buy digitals. So the music has become virtually unobtainable. Which is kind off pissing people off. Me included, tbh. There are many people willing to buy. And people have been asking for digitals, but simply shrugged off as if it's the most stupid thing to ask.

Help?

Good to hear youre ok again!

Any ideas on how to get alek to release digitals through bandcamp? He's releasing loads of excellent stuff, but ultra limited/exclusive/ expensive and vinyl only with no option to buy digitals. So the music has become virtually unobtainable. Which is kind off pissing people off. Me included, tbh. There are many people willing to buy. And people have been asking for digitals, but simply shrugged off as if it's the most stupid thing to ask.

Help?

im sorry man that's just the way he wanted to release it... Alex will def not release any digitals , it's like super collectors edition shit... yr supposed to like hand it down to your kids and stuff and prob doesn't want it extremely public. he handmakes every single 808 box and even payed shipping for mine so it's a different kind of release...

KREMS is weird. Lots of stop/start things happening that aren't as common elsewhere (perhaps they were having software/hardware issues? it doesn't seem to be purposeful, but who knows...). It doesn't flow/grow as naturally or smoothly as any of the other sets, but some of the 'tracks' here are great in and of themselves though. An odd one out, but to me that's what's so great about having all of these out. Can't wait for the next batch :)