IGNORED

Watmm proof music?

Berk

So, when you find new music, do you usually search watmm to check if it’s watmm approved? Like “am i allowed to like this? Let’s check watmm!” 

whos got a/no backbone?

First of all, no.
Second, I've found that a lot of the stuff that gets hyped the most around here is pretty dull actually. 
I do like this place for recommendations overall tho and I've found a lot of good music here over the years.

• Farnsworth 1

11 hours ago, J3FF3R00 said:

I hated the aphex twins until I found out people liked them a lot here, now they’re my favorites 

Have you heard Outside Kickass Violin Solo? Sooooooooo good.

Damn you @Rubin Farr!!!

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, toaoaoad said:

First of all, no.
Second, I've found that a lot of the stuff that gets hyped the most around here is pretty dull actually. 
I do like this place for recommendations overall tho and I've found a lot of good music here over the years.

I agree with this 100%. I like sharing stuff with you guys and talking about it but some of the music I listen to is not meant for this forum.

1 hour ago, chenGOD said:

like what?

More poppy shit, hiphop and jazz. I know there are threads for them but I don't really see myself discussing any of em with you guys tbh. Sometimes yall can be a little pretentious. It's not necessarily a bad thing cause I enjoy this forum very much still but I mostly stick to sharing electronics on here.

Edited by thumbass
  • Like 1