IGNORED

Burial - Untrue

six

the vocal manipulation stuff is at a whole new level.

beautiful soulful stuff, it pissed me off when kode fades to another just when i'm getting into a track though. the garagey beat at 12 and a half minutes into the mix is heaven. feeling archangel bigtime as well.

mix is such a fucking tease though

actually that jus wan track she plays is some fantastic basic channel via dubstep stuff. lots of good shit in this show.

Edited by kaini

I was a bit unsure about the vocals at first but the pitch shifted into oblivion sound on Archangel and Etched Headplate sounds unbelievable. I am pumped beyond belief.

I was waiting and praying for that, but now that moo is gone I don't know where to look. Soulseek has gotten so shitty over the last year.

EDIT: So O ink is auto-eddited to be Moo... weird

Edited by Earth

Guest Enter a new display name
I was waiting and praying for that, but now that moo is gone I don't know where to look. Soulseek has gotten so shitty over the last year.

EDIT: So O ink is auto-eddited to be Moo... weird

What about waiting till November 5th?

warning!!! spoiler that spoils the entire burial!!!

He confesses that his favourite sounds are sampled from "Vin Diesel's car keys in a film, bullet casings hitting concrete in Metal Gear Solid on the PlayStation". Another is the sound of his brother's lighter sparking.

Guest Mr Salads

Why is he even doing interviews? He's not very interesting. It's not exactly compelling to know he likes to keep himself anonymous. He makes fucking dubstep, for christ sakes.

"When I'm awake all night, sometimes I see the people and the city waking up around me. I feel a little bit moody at them for stepping into my night-time. What I want is that feeling when you're in the rain, or a storm. It's a shiver at the edge of your mind, an atmosphere of hearing a sad, distant sound, but it seems closer - like it's just for you. Like hearing rain or a whale-song, a cry in the dark, the far cry."

He's also a fucking nancy.

Edited by Mr Salads

Guest Enter a new display name

I still can't figure why people love "Burial Album" so much when "Oneiric" was released a few months earlier with a way more innovative sound. Burial's EPs are more enjoying than his debut album, imo.

Edited by Enter a new display name