IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

new heroes of might and magic game is out and it features the same time sucking, "just one more turn" qualities of previous games plus some nice changes and additions, especially in hero character development which is now much more rpg-ish and less random and combat which seems even more tactical and complex.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

new heroes of might and magic game is out and it features the same time sucking, "just one more turn" qualities of previous games plus some nice changes and additions, especially in hero character development which is now much more rpg-ish and less random and combat which seems even more tactical and complex.

Sounds good, maybe it's worth picking up. I've been play bit of HOMM III lately.

waiting for Deus Ex HR to come out on Mac. I'm really looking forward to playing it. I never played the original but thought Invisible War was really cool. reminds me of the Chronicles of Riddick game, big world, immersive, open ended, atmospheric.

I like the interactive thing, where you really start to feel that you're in the world making choices and exploring. Even something like Fallout 3 or Oblivion failed to give me that feeling I got from Invisible War.

Just god PES 2012. I got put off by the Fifa demo as it seemed the same as one I had, like 4 years ago. Played PES and was pretty impressed with the whole player control and what seems like more fluid actions.

I'm enjoying it thus far apart from all the replays and how long it takes them to fuck off. Also I really can't be bothered to make myself a fucking 3D avatar and talk to my players about why I left them on the bench. JUST LET ME PLAY.

I got it off Amazon and thought I'd take that trial of Amazon Prime. The game didn't come the next day..... I shall be cancelling Prime near the end of the trial thank you muchly.

waiting for Deus Ex HR to come out on Mac. I'm really looking forward to playing it. I never played the original but thought Invisible War was really cool. reminds me of the Chronicles of Riddick game, big world, immersive, open ended, atmospheric.

I like the interactive thing, where you really start to feel that you're in the world making choices and exploring. Even something like Fallout 3 or Oblivion failed to give me that feeling I got from Invisible War.

oh, you'll be very disappointed if you're expecting a big, open ended and interactive world from HR.

not expecting a big open world but definitely some good level design. hidden rooms and passages can be the difference between total immersion and boredom, for me at least.

I'm going to hopefully buy the first Deus Ex tonight on Steam.

I just can't stand the cartoony/world of warcraft look to it.

Also it don't have that whole stronghold upgrade thing going. It's just a boring menu. That was one of the most fun things about the old games. sigh.

yeah that was a bummer indeed, and it's so easy to implement i don't see why they ditched it. i guess the look didn't shock me that much cause i played the 5th part before that, i don't even remember how 3rd looks like.

I'm giving Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood another shot. Although I finished the first 2 games and did most of the side-stuff in the second one, I hated a lot of things about this series. Mostly because it got really repetitive and boring at a certain point.

But this is much, much better. More variety, some really neat dungeons/temples and I actually enjoy the economy stuff this time. Combat system is still a bit meh, but the game encourages you to avoid combat more often than not, so it's not that bad. I don't really know what's going on with the story though. Can't get into this pompous mystery shit.

I'm giving Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood another shot. Although I finished the first 2 games and did most of the side-stuff in the second one, I hated a lot of things about this series. Mostly because it got really repetitive and boring at a certain point.

But this is much, much better. More variety, some really neat dungeons/temples and I actually enjoy the economy stuff this time. Combat system is still a bit meh, but the game encourages you to avoid combat more often than not, so it's not that bad. I don't really know what's going on with the story though. Can't get into this pompous mystery shit.

im still pissed that Rome is 99% complete...i have no fucking idea what im missing.

Hoping to receive Arkham City tomorrow.

fantastic game! I just got back from visiting family in southern Ontario, so I'm gonna make a long night tonight spent playing it. Can't wait to see how the story unravels.

I'm revisiting Gran Turismo 4, it's gonna take FOREVER to unlock everything i used to have again

Why not play GT5, and invest the time in that - the price is lowered (39.99USD), and the new 2.0 patch adds a LOT of stuff. I'm glad in retrospect I waited picking it up, although I love GT so much.

Demon's Souls - NOW I understand what they mean by hard - I'm in New Game+, and the WT is black all the time (anything to do with Halloween and the DS servers by any chance?), and every enemy and attack is LV3, so even though I'm at Soul Level 100, Octopus Men and their friggin stasis magic is a 1 hit KO for me, and that black phantom at the beginning of 4-1 can go to freaking hell.

Guest Enter a new display name

I recently beat Chrono Trigger for the first time. All my friends are telling me to unlock the other endings but it seems like a waste of time.

I started playing Megaman 2 this afternoon and I defeated all the Robot Masters. I'm going to have to take a whole night off to complete Wily's stage.

I also continued playing my Chrono Cross game near the end of the game.

God of War Collection pt2

about halfway through Chains of Olympus, looks total shit at the beginning but gets much better further down the line. Fewer enemies on screen than the PS2 versions but they're a little more cunning which makes for good gameplay tho I have noticed the odd glitch here and there. So far Chains of Olympus falls somewhere between GoW and Gow2 and Kratos has some sweet moves.

Archived