IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've bought a MacBook. Is there any there games I should consider buying? I've installed TF2, and I'm surprised how well it's running. And I been thinking of buying Company Of Heroes. But the Mac version doens't have multiplayer or even Skirmish mode... wtf?

i pulled out my old gameboy the other day and played pokemon and mario.

Really fun

Awesome. I still have my original gameboy at my parents house. I was humming some of the exclusive gameboy mario songs to my little nephew yesterday. Brings back great gaming memories.

Welp this next quarter of the year is going to be expensive, plan to buy

Sleeping Dogs

Dark Souls PC

Dishonored (holy shit this game looks like it will fill my craving until thief 4)

Darksiders 2

Assassins Creed 3

Drool

Dishonored (holy shit this game looks like it will fill my craving until thief 4)

I'm really looking forward to this

right? that video they released where you can summon rats, slow time, attach a jumping mine to the rat then possess that rat and walk into your enemy is freaking sex

I got Dishonored on pre-order from GameStop, comes with the "Arcane Assasin" DLC and a custom Tarot Deck, if the deck follows the steampunk style it may be fun to mess with, not sure if i buy into Tarot but the artwork will probably be pretty cool

Guest Frankie5fingers

I'm really looking forward to this

honestly this game looks like itll be fun for about an hour then will just be repetitive and boring. i have no high expectations for this one. cool idea but just seems not well done. but i may be wrong, and honestly i hope that i am. but i don't plan on getting it. just my two cents

I hope Sleeping Dogs is totally awesome and not shit, because I could see myself getting balls deep in it.

well by the looks of it it looks a lot like Yakuza. and if its anything like that then its most likely gonna be amazing.

Guest jasondonervan

I've had Vanquish sat on the shelf for ages, bought in a sale or something. Gave it a try last night, probably should have left it on the shelf. It felt like a disappointing cross between gears of war, Halo, and some in-your-face third person shooters that I can't think of right now. The main character was forgettable within 3 seconds, and unless you were fully adept in using the move-set on the power suit (which was poorly explained in the tutorials), it just becomes a tedious war of attrition... not only with the drab identikit enemies, but the controller too. It's off to the ebay pile for Vanquish.

Guest Frankie5fingers

yeah that looks pretty good. i especially like the interaction with the girl. like how youll distract someone and shell sneak up and hit the guy with a rock and stuff like that.

Guest Roksen Creek

Ah, so sony japan still do make games do they? Well until they finish The Last Guardian they can get lost.

Actually Rain does sound pretty good, and I know it is a different team, not their fault

Archived