IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

Guest Frankie5fingers

Aw yeah

*waits for someone to bitch about GTA being boring*

GTA is a boring horrible mindless mass shooter with....... AHHHHHHHHHHH not even i can joke about it. lol.

at first i thought that pic of the guy on the bike was a photograph, then i was all like "holy shit thats a game!" GTA has never let me down, and i highly doubt this one will be the first to do so. can't wait.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok, so Deus Ex HR....do I just suck at video games? why cant i fucking beat this first level?

ive played Splinter Cell and did alright at that one...for some reason sneaking in this seems fucking impossible

more info plx. what difficulty level are you playing at, and how do you keep failing?

did you say you went non-lethal? that makes it more difficult, naturally e.g. enemies can be revived by their fellows

i just get caught really quickly...i picked the long-range tranq rifle and the low ammo always puts me in a shady spot.

im playing on normal difficulty.

i think ill just restart the mission with a short range lethal weapon. fuck it. time to get real.

I haven't played Deus Ex, but if this is the first level at normal difficulty then it sounds like a bug. You should probably restart.

Aw yeah

*waits for someone to bitch about GTA being boring*

GTA is a boring horrible mindless mass shooter with....... AHHHHHHHHHHH not even i can joke about it. lol.

at first i thought that pic of the guy on the bike was a photograph, then i was all like "holy shit thats a game!" GTA has never let me down, and i highly doubt this one will be the first to do so. can't wait.

GTA only gets a little samey over time, but I wouldn't by any means hold that against a game with so much shit to do.

I finished playing through Crysis 2. What the fuck, why was the AI that shitty? I fucking had to redo the last battle because at first the "elite ceph" wouldn't even come after me if I uncloaked-- they'd just get stuck running at walls.

A re-load fixed it, but still, way to ruin an ending, crytek.

Was this just a console thing?

Guest jasondonervan

Any US/Canadian watmm folk picked up Persona 4 Arena? It's not out this side of the pond for another couple of weeks, seems to have positive reviews but just curious if anyone's been actively playing it yet and their thoughts...

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

I finished playing through Crysis 2. What the fuck, why was the AI that shitty? I fucking had to redo the last battle because at first the "elite ceph" wouldn't even come after me if I uncloaked-- they'd just get stuck running at walls.

A re-load fixed it, but still, way to ruin an ending, crytek.

Was this just a console thing?

They fucked up the AI bad. Seems a lot better now than when I first played the first quarter of the Crysis 2 early build leak campaign. I just started playing the campaign again because despite the weak AI, running around New York, with a nano suit, with really nice DirectX 11 graphics is pretty fun. They have said that Crysis 3's AI is focal point and that they will be making it feel a lot less linear like Crysis 1's open ended big vistas possibilities. Looks like they might get it right this time but I'm only cautiously optimistic.

Guest Frankie5fingers

Any US/Canadian watmm folk picked up Persona 4 Arena? It's not out this side of the pond for another couple of weeks, seems to have positive reviews but just curious if anyone's been actively playing it yet and their thoughts...

not yet but i do plan on buying it. it looks amazing. if i get it sometime soon ill review it.

Just signed up to Playstation Plus and am starting with Dead Space 2. Haven't played the first one but quite enjoying this so far. The movement seems a bit rigid but I guess I'll get used to that.

Guest jasondonervan

not yet but i do plan on buying it. it looks amazing. if i get it sometime soon ill review it.

Nice one, cheers.

Finally got out into the Detroit hubworld and spent the last two hours just hacking into people's shit. Pretty awesome....walked up to some gang banger who threatened me if i went any further....went back, got my shotgun out and headshottied the jerkoff and his friend.

FUCKIN ADAM JENSEN

so you re-rolled lethal, good jerb.

I spent a lot of time hacking every damn thing I could find in Detroit.

yeah. its pretty much a badass game. closest thing i can think of to a Blade Runner video game experience. Still just doing sidequests in Detroit. I love the downtempo soundtrack!

One thing that seriously pisses me off though : INVENTORY MICROMANAGEMENT

GOD. Pick up shotgun, go sell it to make room for other shotgun found in same locker. Already spent two of my Praxis points in inventory expansion. Everything else has gone so far to hacking..im a hack masta

Just started playing an old tactical rpg on the ps2 from Working Designs and Atlus...

Growlanser generations

i heard PS2, and tactical rpg.

If you can get your hands on it, try Kessen III. Ignore the first two games, this is nothing like it.

I will not rest until someone else has witnessed its power.

Just started playing an old tactical rpg on the ps2 from Working Designs and Atlus...

Growlanser generations

i heard PS2, and tactical rpg.

If you can get your hands on it, try Kessen III. Ignore the first two games, this is nothing like it.

I will not rest until someone else has witnessed its power.

ooooOOoo I'm intrigued!

I'll have to check it out when I can. =)

Finally got out into the Detroit hubworld and spent the last two hours just hacking into people's shit. Pretty awesome....walked up to some gang banger who threatened me if i went any further....went back, got my shotgun out and headshottied the jerkoff and his friend.

FUCKIN ADAM JENSEN

I want to replay Deus Ex one of these days... Sweet game.

It had a lot of flaws. But I loved the atmosphere in it.

Guest The Haze

the soundtrack for sleeping dogs is absolutely amazing

ninjatune/warp radio stations, so sick

game is possibly the most gorgeous cityscape ive ever played in

running it with everything on extreme with hd texture pack is drooooool

That's what i'm playing. I got a bit excited when i found out there was Warp and Ninjatune radio stations. Great soundtrack, but the main story didn't last long, finished it already and got half the achievements and only been playing a couple of days. Still it's a good game i enjoyed it.

I just finished Sleeping Dogs, and I came in here to specifically mention all of the Lorn, Clark, Flying Lotus, and even JJ DOOM in the soundtrack, along with a lot of other Ninja Tune ish. Not to mention the game is good.

I'm on the last act of MGS4. It's still an amazing game. I love it. Can't wait for MGS5, which is in the works. It's rumoured to be set in World War 2 to tell the story of The Boss and the Cobra Unit. But like I said, it's just a rumour.

Guest jasondonervan

I'm playing through the God of War trilogy before I sell them off. I'm chugging through the first one and It's entertaining enough, the over the top take on mythology is good saturday-morning cartoon fare (aside from the fact that it's fairly gory).

Guest cult fiction

I'm on the last act of MGS4. It's still an amazing game. I love it. Can't wait for MGS5, which is in the works. It's rumoured to be set in World War 2 to tell the story of The Boss and the Cobra Unit. But like I said, it's just a rumour.

True story: I was basically at the end of MGS 4(apparently just one room before the last boss) when my PS3 died with the disc stuck in it. Sony replaced it and gave me a new MGS 4 disc but I never got around to replaying through it all. FWP, for real.

We should have a new thread dedicated to the new songs we've come to learn from Sleeping Dogs.

Emika Is awesome, thank you sleeping dogs.

Archived