IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Frankie5fingers

Metal Gear is getting a feature film:

http://gonintendo.co...story&id=184404

i have mixed feelings about this. just about every VG to movie is shit (mostly due to the horrible actor choices). very few were actually good. id hate them to ruin a great series just cause the dude wanted to make a movie. but if all does go well then this movie would kick so much ass.

Guest Shit Attack

bioshock - 8. 293649304 out of 10 - thought this pretty much sucked at first (despite the cool graphics etc ) then when you have to shoot people and photograph them for a crazy guy to make into an art exhbit i realised it was wonderful + by the time i finished it i thought it was stupendous and then when i started playing it through again i thought it was marvellous. Also didnt help that i wasnt listening to the instructions first time

just started playing dark souls but its far too hard for me so probably wont get very far even tho it is quite addictive

I finally beat Dark Souls last week, after struggling with Gwyn for 4 days on and off. Just rang the 2nd bell in NG+. I'm going to wait to re-roll a new character whenever the PS3 gets the DLC. I'm also playing Mass Effect 2 for the 1st time, and am loving it.

Metal Gear is getting a feature film:

http://gonintendo.co...story&id=184404

Great! I bet that's gonna be awesome!

Oh wait its gonna be a huge pile of shit because its a film based on a video game

i hold the faith that, eventually, one day, long after I am dead, someone will actually be able to properly translate a video game onto film.

Guest Iain C

Who cares about Skyrim? And who, for that matter, cares about PS3 users? Two groups of huge losers. Imagine a Venn diagram with two circles both labelled LOSERS, people playing Skyrim on the PS3 are right smack bang in the middle. No offence.

Who cares about Skyrim? And who, for that matter, cares about PS3 users? Two groups of huge losers. Imagine a Venn diagram with two circles both labelled LOSERS, people playing Skyrim on the PS3 are right smack bang in the middle. No offence.

stop making me cry

I love Skyrim but Im not much of a DLC person, so I couldn't really give a rats ass either way.

Guest Frankie5fingers

it sounds like someone wants to be the game troll like me. lol

I got really bored last weekend and for some reason started replaying through Crysis 2 on supersoldier to get a gold trophy. I'm about 60% through this particular exercise in stealthing towards checkpoints without doing fuckall else.

After this, I'm going to start Mass Effect 2, which just came in the mail. I am excite.

After this, I'm going to start Mass Effect 2, which just came in the mail. I am excite.

It's pretty damn good man. If you enjoyed the 1st, this one is even better. If I remember correctly, you have a PS3, which gives you some of the best DLC for free. I'm playing through it now for the 1st time, although I bought it off the PSN.

Guest Frankie5fingers

It's pretty damn good man. If you enjoyed the 1st, this one is even better. If I remember correctly, you have a PS3, which gives you some of the best DLC for free. I'm playing through it now for the 1st time, although I bought it off the PSN.

i wouldn't say 2 was better than 1 but its still a pretty damn good game. and its absolutely necessary to play 1 and 2 in order to play 3 which is SO FUCKING AMAZING! a really good series.

i wouldn't say 2 was better than 1 but its still a pretty damn good game. and its absolutely necessary to play 1 and 2 in order to play 3 which is SO FUCKING AMAZING! a really good series.

just make sure you download the extended cut before completing 3.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5IVOs5Pxh8

I'm against Konami's decision to develop more Metal Gear Solid games because of MGS4's ending, but this one looks pretty nice. Hideo Kojima is even very involved in this game!

Whenever a Metal Gear related trailer pops up I have the rapt attention span equivalent to a feature-length film. This did not disappoint.

*nostalgia boner*

Playing Splinter Cell Chaos Theory for the first time. Best video game music I've ever heard, love how intense the music gets when you do something completely stupid like throwing a grenade. Didn't think the music would be on par with Amon Tobin's LP's but im realizing how wrong my assumption was.

Archived