IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

started a replay of fallout:new vegas... it's been long enough that the annoying bits are less annoying and the charming bits are still charming. plus going for a sneak/barter/speech char makes it more interesting than rolling a bruiser.

Dead Space 2 is getting more interesting - back on the Ishimura (chapter 10), and it's amazing - it's all in a state of "cleanup" with plastic tarps and duct tape, and mops and cleaning solutions... really creepy is the Medical Bay - they've got blacklights on so the cleanup crews can see all the "fluids" splattered on the walls and floors... the attention to detail is amazing.

Guest Frankie5fingers

Its hard on me to play the multiple games right now so I've been focusing on Silent Hill Downpour for PS3. Just last night I got the trophy for doing all side missions.

i haven't played that one yet. how is it? ive heard reviews on all ends, both good and bad.

Its hard on me to play the multiple games right now so I've been focusing on Silent Hill Downpour for PS3. Just last night I got the trophy for doing all side missions.

i haven't played that one yet. how is it? ive heard reviews on all ends, both good and bad.

Its alright its not the best. The ambient music at first sounds great but loses its feeling cause it becomes so redundant. The enemies seem limited too. There are about four so far that I've encountered. Out of the four you'll encounter circa two with slight altercations so the game may say theres six total enemies. As with most of SH games, some of the puzzles are outright outlandish on how to solve it. I shouldn't give it too much shit since I'm still halfway so its a decent game if you got a good sound system.

The sound aids the creepy factor of the atmosphere however a few puzzles trigger certain sounds that got annoying cause it kept playing until you did something. Which I found myself either muting the TV or lowering it to play music on my computer. I loved entering the Otherworld great visuals and concepts within it.

The last thing that I found a bit jarring is running through sections of the area then suddenly, "lag" as it tries to load more data from the media. Sometimes after this lag I find myself looking up and have to reorient myself.

But as I've mentioned its a fun game, I still can't judge it too much until I pass it.

Guest Frankie5fingers

As with most of SH games, some of the puzzles are outright outlandish on how to solve it.

how outlandish are we talking? cause the puzzles are why i love those games so much. are we talking crazy harder than the other games cause i would play with the puzzle difficult all the way up and i think the hardest puzzle took me about 10-20 min to figure out. ive played them so much that i got it down to an art form by now. lol i could use some really hard ones.

every thing else sounds pretty good. the monsters don't bother me much, there never was a lot of variety in the others. they are short games. i kinda don't like though that the ambiance is redundant. but i most likely will be picking this up. i found really only 2-4 are good and all the spin-offs and stuff were pretty awful.

As with most of SH games, some of the puzzles are outright outlandish on how to solve it.

how outlandish are we talking? cause the puzzles are why i love those games so much. are we talking crazy harder than the other games cause i would play with the puzzle difficult all the way up and i think the hardest puzzle took me about 10-20 min to figure out. ive played them so much that i got it down to an art form by now. lol i could use some really hard ones.

every thing else sounds pretty good. the monsters don't bother me much, there never was a lot of variety in the others. they are short games. i kinda don't like though that the ambiance is redundant. but i most likely will be picking this up. i found really only 2-4 are good and all the spin-offs and stuff were pretty awful.

Its not too outlandish if you pay attention and I think that was my situation as i research right now, it seems like I missed out on something. I got it by pressing random combinations but that took a while. Another puzzle..for me, I solve it by writing the patterns on paper and that took about 15 minutes. So recollecting, you are right..it isn't too bad comparative to the others.

I still like 2, 4 and Homecoming. but I'm missing a few games out of the "series".

I got starcraft 2 finally! Love this game i just finnished the story and starting in multiplayer

I'm getting my ass beat like hell, these guys got an army build when i'm still setting up the basics of my base, shiit :wacko:

Guest Frankie5fingers

I got starcraft 2 finally! Love this game i just finnished the story and starting in multiplayer

I'm getting my ass beat like hell, these guys got an army build when i'm still setting up the basics of my base, shiit :wacko:

id give you my name so that we could play and i could give you some tips and stuff. im a huge starcraft fan (been playing the game since it came out). but my battle.net account got hacked literally like two or three days ago (and im really lazy to take 5 mins to fix it. lol). but i haven't played it in awhile so i might actually get back to playing it. i doubt im any good though now, i haven't played in about a year. i used to be in the highest league back in the day. i quite cause i had no one to play with. but if you ever want to play shoot me your name and i get back to playing it.

id give you my name so that we could play and i could give you some tips and stuff. im a huge starcraft fan (been playing the game since it came out). but my battle.net account got hacked literally like two or three days ago (and im really lazy to take 5 mins to fix it. lol). but i haven't played it in awhile so i might actually get back to playing it. i doubt im any good though now, i haven't played in about a year. i used to be in the highest league back in the day. i quite cause i had no one to play with. but if you ever want to play shoot me your name and i get back to playing it.

the player name is ivanOoze :cisfor: can you locate me with that? anyway i had enough for today got obliterated in 4against4 to many times, i'm gonna have some weird chaotic dreams tonight

i can't wait for that heart of the swarm add on!

For some reason I get really bored of RTS games really fast these days. I bought Starcraft 2 the day it came out, all pumped to play it. I played the first 3-4 missions and haven't touched it since. What the hell is wrong with me? Maybe it's because I played the first Starcraft to death. I used to have so much fun playing Command and Conquer and Starcraft and Rise of Nations and Age of Empire. Now I just don't have the fun I used to, with that type of game.

Guest Frankie5fingers

the player name is ivanOoze :cisfor: can you locate me with that? anyway i had enough for today got obliterated in 4against4 to many times, i'm gonna have some weird chaotic dreams tonight

i can't wait for that heart of the swarm add on!

yeah, if i remember correctly thats all i need. and yeah, i need to know what happens next!

I used to have so much fun playing Command and Conquer and Starcraft and Rise of Nations and Age of Empire. Now I just don't have the fun I used to, with that type of game.

you just listed my favorite games growing up. CC: red alert 2 is still probably my favorite RTS game of all time.

Guest jasondonervan

JET SET RADIOOOOOOOOOO!!

jetsetradio2_530x330.jpg

It's out today for EU PS+ members (yesterday in the US). Can't wait to get back to those SEGA blue skies in Tokyo-To.

Guest Frankie5fingers

JET SET RADIOOOOOOOOOO!!

jetsetradio2_530x330.jpg

It's out today for EU PS+ members (yesterday in the US). Can't wait to get back to those SEGA blue skies in Tokyo-To.

i would say fuck yeah, but i still own this game on the dreamcast. is there anything new?

Alright, Nintendo Wii U details...

2GB MEMORY - The Wii U will have 2GB of memory. 1GB for games, 1GB for system memory.

25GB DISCS - Wii U game discs will have a 25GB capacity.

WII COMPATIBILITY - While we knew the system was backwards compatible with the Wii, Nintendo says all Wii accessories, like the balance board, will also work out of the box with the Wii U.

CLUTTER - Nintendo says a big plus for the Wii U's controller is that the smaller, second screen frees up more space on your TV, making things less cluttered.

NEVER ALONE - With the Wii U's Mii Universe, you're never really playing alone.

LAUNCH GAMES - New Super Mario Bros and Nintendoland will be launch titles

PRO PAD - The Xbox 360-a-like Pro controller will retail for ¥5040

Wii U Pad - The Wii U's controller will retail for ¥13440

Launch Bundles - The Wii U will launch in two bundles. The "basic" will sell with the console, a controller and an 8GB HDD. A "premium" bundle will sell with HDMI cable, power cradles for your Wii U pad and a 32GB HDD.

LAUNCH - The Wii U will launch in Japan on December 8.

Guest jasondonervan

I've been getting involved with the new maps on BF3, damn... they are HUGE! Does anyone here play on PC? I'm only a casual player but if there's some sort of watmm action on the go, count me in.

Archived