IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ME2 or Bioshock2? ...bastard game developers and their awful release dates. Why is there like 6 months of garbage releases then everything good drops at once?

Guest AcrossCanyons

Playing Bioshock 2, arrived today.

oh my fucing god this game is great. played online for a while and it was pretty hot, but didn't get too involved, playing the story now and hot damn it's incredible. i love being a big daddy. i feel so powerful.

The reviews I've read so far say it's just more of the same, and the Big Daddy doesn't feel 'heavy and lumbering', more like a regular player... even the progression of the plasmid unlocks are virtually identical...

It's more of the same, yet completely different. I think they have the big daddy down quite well. It feels huge and powerful, but not enough to make it feel slow and clunky, so it works well for both the gameplay and character. The plasmids are all improved, the designs are even better (and theres much more variety in enemy types) and there are some pretty challenging enemys (I'm playing on the middle difficulty and have died a few times already). I recommend it if you liked the first.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTOpy4BvNAQ

this really interests me but i still have absolutely no idea what it is about.

Getting some really good reviews around the 'net...

And, as mentioned before, a demo out tomorrow on PSN.

Guest GrandPopPoplock

Not actually playing ( I wish I was )

Jet Grind Radio ( aka Jet Set Radio )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBbf1v2Ctv4

I gotta find my dreamcast cables .

I heard Sega might be re-releasing games on Xboxlive and the PSN. Fucking hope so, so many decent games on there. I still have all my Dreamcast games but I lost the console :( Used to love JSR.

Finally got past the Cerebus dogs boss on God of War after having to drop to easy difficulty which is embarassing. Has to be one of the most difficult boss battles I've ever gone through.

Yeah , I heard . I think there's a good chance it will come to Live and PSN . The only problem I see them going through is the music license shit ( I will be quite furious if they get rid of the original music )

pikmin wii version

I was all like "Oh sweet! Pikmin on the Wii, I hadn't heard." Then I searched pikmin wii and watched a video on the Nintendo site and thought "This looks just like the first one." Then I read the page some more, and IT IS A REMAKE OF THE FIRST ONE...... wtf Nintendo? :facepalm:

pikmin wii version

I was all like "Oh sweet! Pikmin on the Wii, I hadn't heard." Then I searched pikmin wii and watched a video on the Nintendo site and thought "This looks just like the first one." Then I read the page some more, and IT IS A REMAKE OF THE FIRST ONE...... wtf Nintendo? :facepalm:

It's called repackaging to make more money. Add in Wii controls, perhaps throw in some 480p widescreen, and bam - instant revived profit stream from an old IP.

pikmin wii version

It's called repackaging to make more money. Add in Wii controls, perhaps throw in some 480p widescreen, and bam - instant revived profit stream from an old IP.

Oh, I completely understand this. Just makes me mad... Pikmin was a fun game and I would love to see a true Wii installment in the series, not a repackage of the original (which I own). It's kind of surprising how many games Nintendo has done this to now that I look at their page.

pikmin wii version

Oh, I completely understand this. Just makes me mad... Pikmin was a fun game and I would love to see a true Wii installment in the series, not a repackage of the original (which I own). It's kind of surprising how many games Nintendo has done this to now that I look at their page.

I hear you - the way Nintendo has handled the Wii is baffling, and surprising they did as well as they have despite what I consider "mistakes", all based around their sometimes backwards corporate philosophy. It is interesting to note the Play Control! Wii series (basically GameCube games repackaged with Wii Controls and minor enhancements) has done well, but not as well as they had hoped.

If they'd just do a 480P/16:9 Windwaker Play Control! version, I'd be a bit happier.

In other news, Solid Snake is the most popular game character ever, even more than Mario. WTF?

Archived