IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

this shit is fucking crack!

pvz.jpg

that looks really awesome, is that like a tower defense zombie game? where can you play it?

Still Parasite Eve, + Resident Evil 2 and the 1st Tenchu: Stealth Assassin

Man, I need to get my hands on the first Parasite Eve, it was never released over here and I fucking LOVE the second one.

Also, I adore Tenchu, oh I do.

I was just looking about and came across this one that you're all gonna want to jump on.

DD-IMOK.jpg

Oh and 2bad console fuckers, this is a PC exclusive - not that you'd want to button bash a mighty oak down with a clumsy joystick or powerfist when you could purge the land with a 1600 DPI gaming mouse.

Check out the screenshots here or watch DjAligator14 chop down trees like a pro in this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyS-P2NJczQ

Not an April Fools joke.

W.

T.

F.

edit: PS Just got Tekken 6 last weekend - thanks to WATMM who convinced I'd have a smooth online experience. Guess what?

It actually is fucking ace online and I am quick remembering why I love Tekken so much. The tweaks from the last version I played are great, and the gameplay is awesome.

Anyone wants to kick my ass on Xbox live, hit me up sometime.

Guest futuregirlfriend

http://www.excalibur-publishing.com/games.htm

it's not on their site yet but i just noticed that car clamping simulator is out soon http://uk.gamespot.com/pc/sim/carclampingsimulator/index.html

just completed call of pripyat, though i think i'll go back to an earlier save and see if there's anything i've missed. 8/10 great game even if the translation is a little wonky.

Guest Hanratty

i am a total noob to video games so please help me. Basically I want to play Street Fighter II or a similar version like I played as a kid. I like when it is side view. I do not like all the shifting camera angles, makes me sick. Can anyone recommend a system that will give me a cool Street Fighter to play?

Guest AcrossCanyons

i am a total noob to video games so please help me. Basically I want to play Street Fighter II or a similar version like I played as a kid. I like when it is side view. I do not like all the shifting camera angles, makes me sick. Can anyone recommend a system that will give me a cool Street Fighter to play?

Oldschool or current gen? If you have an Xbox 360 + online you can buy a few Street Fighters (the only one I know for sure is street fighter II turbo HD or something), and ofcourse there is Street Fighter IV and soon there will be Super Street Fighter IV.

You really should consider Street Fighter IV (or soon to be released Super Street Fighter IV) - while the graphics are 3D rendered, the gameplay is purely 2D, and I daresay the best Street Fighter released yet.

Guest Hanratty

Oldschool or current gen? If you have an Xbox 360 + online you can buy a few Street Fighters (the only one I know for sure is street fighter II turbo HD or something), and ofcourse there is Street Fighter IV and soon there will be Super Street Fighter IV.

i think old school. i dont have any system but might like to get one.

Guest Hanratty

You really should consider Street Fighter IV (or soon to be released Super Street Fighter IV) - while the graphics are 3D rendered, the gameplay is purely 2D, and I daresay the best Street Fighter released yet.

is Super SFIV HD Remix any good? the graphics look easier on the eyes.

Buy a Dreamcast.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

is Super SFIV HD Remix any good? the graphics look easier on the eyes.

its the super street fighter 2 hd remix and yes its amazing, I like it more than street fighter 4 but they are both great

Guest futuregirlfriend

i just use a wired xbox 360 controller to play all that stuff on my pc. you can buy them for windows, it's the regular controller with an extra little bit of cable that acts as an adapter - or there are a billion other controllers which'll work just as well. zsnes for snes, fusion for genesis.

So I beat FFXIII. I must say I really enjoyed it. Now I'm off to play GoW2 then GoW3.

I also managed to purchase Little Big Planet and Killzone 2 for only $30 each. Eager to play those as well.

So I beat FFXIII. I must say I really enjoyed it. Now I'm off to play GoW2 then GoW3.

I also managed to purchase Little Big Planet and Killzone 2 for only $30 each. Eager to play those as well.

You will LOVE Killzone 2 - some of the best graphics ever on PS3, and great story/atmosphere as well.

Little Big Planet is a huge time suck - just getting though all the story mode stuff takes a lot of time (if you want to Ace and collect everything in every level).

Finally beat Perseus on GoW II - enemies are getting a LOT harder, forcing you to really use combos and weapons effectively. Anyone who says the GoW games are button-mashers has no idea what they're talking about.

lol ps3

What on earth does that even mean. You, sir, sicken me like the spread of typhoid in 19th century Chicago (though with less bouts of diarrhoea)...

Archived