IGNORED

A few films recently watched.

Guest Mirezzi

I watched toy story 3 and it contained more lols than the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy movie which is based on one of my favorite novels and should have been totally lol-bound.

i don't know why i made that connection. But i liked toy story 3 and i feel like a fuck for saying that.

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think if you put me in the position of that cyclist you would have an involuntary explosive diarrhea scenario on your hands.

If you put me adjacent to the position of that cyclist You would probably have an explosive wang activation scenario on your hands.

Guest Coalbucket PI

Source Code

I liked Moon a lot and I read a lot of good reviews, but this wasn't as good as I'd hoped. I'm not normally one to complain about things not making perfect sense in films, but I think this was pushing it a little bit even for me. The ending was just... not only cheesy but didn't quite seem to respect what I saw as the main interesting idea raised by the situation.

I felt like they were pushing you to appreciate value in whatever life you have even if you know it is limited. Letting everyone live seemed to go against that.

Anyway the acting was very good and the whole thing moved forward nicely, looked nice, and was original.

Tarkovsky's Solaris.

Oh boy, I'll need to see this again in the near future as I'm too stupid to comprehend things. Anyway it's of course awesome as every Tarkovsky. Doesn't need rating.

Guest viscosity

Holy fucking shit I just watched Birdemic: Shock and Terror.

Holy fucking shit. Fucking holy shit. FUCK.

wanting to see this. looks ridiculous in a good way

that new soderbergh flick about the disease - 7/10

i always feel with this guys films that he could have gone further and deeper but wussed out do to financial concerns. a talented filmmaker but he plays it safe too often. jesus christ take a gamble, it might pay off

the film held my attention tho. i wouldnt call it bad.

Contagion

interesting. Not a thrillrr like I expected.

would have been better as a documentary on sars or whatever

I saw that this past weekend too.

I thought it was fun. It had a few grabs in it. Overall, I liked it, but I feel like there were some issues. I thought it looked bad.

Kate Winslet is always great. I like Matt Damon too. 7.5/10

El Orfanato 7/10

Seriously cheese-balled out at the end, and the death by

unforeseen bus that you just know is coming in every movie where anyone appears near a road ever

has never failed to piss me off, but some of this was surprisingly engaging. And it's nice to hear Castillian Espanol for once when you live in SoCal and constantly hear, err, less mellifluously accented espanol, just sayin'.

Holy fucking shit I just watched Birdemic: Shock and Terror.

Holy fucking shit. Fucking holy shit. FUCK.

wanting to see this. looks ridiculous in a good way

jesus fucking shit

was this movie a joke or was it serious? I was 100% convinced it was a funny joke for the first ten minutes. it's that terrible. i mean, i'm mystified.

by the end I wasn't so sure. and watching this interview, i really don't know. It's the biggest pile I've ever seen, and I've seen most everything. It's unbearable most parts, hilarious in some. just, what the fuck

the interview. he legitimately seems serious about his film

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw7bnxw1R7U

Has anyone seen a series called Bored To Death? Looks pretty good http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1255913/

Yeah, although it's not a film. I like it.

Archived