IGNORED

A few films recently watched.

Guest Mirezzi

ahhh, see The Doors hatred. It exists. Sorry they didn't make idm LUDD.

I don't hate the doors. I'm sure they made great music for stoned 15 year old girls.

Butt-hurt much?

You can be famous too man.

Drink more whiskey and do more acid/make more epic music.

'When the Music's Over' is a great goddamn song, get used to it.

You don't even listen to any rock 'n' roll so your opinion on this matter is voidd LUDD.

Listen to Hendrix live at Woodstock for rock 'n' roll reference.

really?

Only if you want, otherwise carry on.

i'll just file this under "Atop being a retard crybaby again" and carry on then

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't cry nor am I a retard. Some people like the Doors, some people don't. As simple as that you cock-licker. Thanks for your participation TH'UDD.

Blue Velvet - Finally watched it for the first time, I can't believe how much he swiped from it for his following movies, guess he can get away with that by calling it the Lynch style. I had no idea what this movie was about, nice surprise, really liked the setting and the story and everything else. It was funny seeing Badalamenti in the background all worked out playing the piano.

Now I only have to watch The Straight Story and Wild at Heart. I tried watching Inland Empire but I couldn't bring myself to finish it.

The Insider is an excellent movie, much love for this Michael Mann dude.

it's the single Michael Mann movie that i love/like. I've tried getting into his other work and it just doesnt do it for me. I guess Heat is ok

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

I tried watching Inland Empire but I couldn't bring myself to finish it.

shame shame. worth finishing in my opinion. in 2 sittings perhaps

The Insider is an excellent movie, much love for this Michael Mann dude.

it's the single Michael Mann movie that i love/like. I've tried getting into his other work and it just doesnt do it for me. I guess Heat is ok

ever seen last of the mohicans? or Collateral?

7/10

51125D3YX1L._SS500_.jpg

I saw the first the other night. It was pretty good! Not sure if the other 2 are worth watching?

I saw this years ago on TV but lost the VHS I recorded it on. Gonna have to hunt this down again as it did have its moments with decent characters although it did kinda end abruptly if I remember correctly.

I tried watching Inland Empire but I couldn't bring myself to finish it.

shame shame. worth finishing in my opinion. in 2 sittings perhaps

Exactly, definitely a two sitter or one if you have the attention span. I think most of us do not.

7/10

51125D3YX1L._SS500_.jpg

I saw the first the other night. It was pretty good! Not sure if the other 2 are worth watching?

i love the first pusher, but the sequels are really, really bad.

Guest beatfanatic

are there any other opinions on this cuz i am also interested in the pusher movies but havent seen them but everything by nicolas refn i have seen so far has been so awesome

and by everything you mean just Drive right??

Contagion - 6/10 - enjoyable and very true to life (I work in a related area and the film is undeniably accurate) however it was a bit to clinical and like watching a documentary, and by having so many threads it was hard to feel much empathy for any one of them. good film though

Archived