IGNORED

post pics of your cat(s)

Guest thanksomuch

Mabel loves to jump up next to the stove, then from next to the stove to on top of the fridge, then from top of the fridge to the top of the cabinets. I put a bed up there ages ago, it’s one of her favorite spots. Occasionally she’s so comfy she lets a paw air off…

IMG_5363.jpeg

• Like 10
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just watched Grizzly Man for the first time last night and I can already hear Werner Herzog narrating your chicken’s perilous lifestyle in the back yard cat maze. That chicken is crossing an invisible road in thinking it can become one of the cats itself and the other side is fraught with danger. Don’t let your cock out of your sight dude.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hail Sagan said:

Just watched Grizzly Man for the first time last night and I can already hear Werner Herzog narrating your chicken’s perilous lifestyle in the back yard cat maze. That chicken is crossing an invisible road in thinking it can become one of the cats itself and the other side is fraught with danger. Don’t let your cock out of your sight dude.

:biggrin:

image.thumb.jpeg.0df2888679123823d20dbdd029de6cd0.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

I had to say goodbye to my Teddy today. He was the best boy, with the loudest purr and the heart of a lion. He has had so many health issues over the years, but he was the bravest creature I’ve ever met. Last night he seemed to tell us he was done fighting the odds and ready to rest. 

I will love him and miss him forever. 

Here’s a picture of him from 13 years ago today. It’s the first picture I have of him, and it was the first time he started getting cuddly with me.  

IMG_0164.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Sad 10

• 1 month later...
59 minutes ago, cruising for burgers said:

I wish I could take mine outside... immediately after he got inside that bag I picked the bag with him inside but as soon as I opened my door's house he managed to tear up the fabric and make an Houdini escape...

so that’s where “let the cat out of the bag” comes from

• Haha 1

On 9/13/2023 at 4:28 AM, baph said:

I had to say goodbye to my Teddy today. He was the best boy, with the loudest purr and the heart of a lion. He has had so many health issues over the years, but he was the bravest creature I’ve ever met. Last night he seemed to tell us he was done fighting the odds and ready to rest. 

I will love him and miss him forever. 

Here’s a picture of him from 13 years ago today. It’s the first picture I have of him, and it was the first time he started getting cuddly with me.  

IMG_0164.jpeg

RIP ❤️

• Like 1