IGNORED

Funny Pictures - The Official Thread

azatoth

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest awkwardsilence

brjVj.jpg

If no else gets the reference it doesnt even matter. Just no that I did, and I loled.

Metal Gear!?

amazing

20110423.gif

I was checking out this guy's comics for the first time yesterday, spent a good half hour going through his archives. It's got to be one of the most consistently funny web comics I've seen, and what's especially impressive is that he comes up with a new one every day. Good shit. I debated starting a thread about it here actually.

amazing

20110423.gif

I was checking out this guy's comics for the first time yesterday, spent a good half hour going through his archives. It's got to be one of the most consistently funny web comics I've seen, and what's especially impressive is that he comes up with a new one every day. Good shit. I debated starting a thread about it here actually.

he's doing an AMA interview over on reddit at the moment

Guest Coalbucket PI

There are actually recordings of 4'33", I thought the point of it was to record musicians not playing their instruments.

Archived