IGNORED

Funny Pictures - The Official Thread

azatoth

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Why is the simple act of children being murdered in D- level horror movie effects so disturbing? Besides the simple biological trick we have in our brains to perpetuate the creation of the given organism are biology would have us adore and protect our young. But some kids deserve to die just as much as your average homeless person. Belated abortions can be the act of a humanitarian in the highest form. You've got it all wrong.

Poo?

sure why not?

Why is the simple act of children being murdered in D- level horror movie effects so disturbing? Besides the simple biological trick we have in our brains to perpetuate the creation of the given organism are biology would have us adore and protect our young.

other than what you said last, the sight of children being murdered in such creatively sick ways, fake or not.

Belated abortions can be the act of a humanitarian in the highest form.

i agree some people definitely don't deserve kids, and WAY too many under age, under educated etc. people are fucking and getting pregnant, plus over population is a huge problem. ADOPT people.

But some kids deserve to die just as much as your average homeless person.

no, just no. who are you to speak for the average homeless person? and kids need love and care, not death, please.

i kill kids for breakfast

see? this kind of shit is harmless

What is wrong in asking about the title of shitty movie? Some of you really take it way too seriously...

dude, nothing of what i said was directed towards you, just the gif.

anyways, it's fucking fake, not a big deal, just a disgusting sight, now back to the funny fucking pics...

as far as i'm concerned it looks fucking real enough

look at it again, watch the machete :wacko: The kids must have had fun being shot, I mean, shooting that movie. :happy:

Quoi? :huh:

i agree some people definitely don't deserve kids, and WAY too many under age, under educated etc. people are fucking and getting pregnant, plus over population is a huge problem. ADOPT people.

no, just no. who are you to speak for the average homeless person? and kids need love and care, not death, please.

contradiction detected.

contradiction detected.

fetuses don't need love and care.

i did skim past the word belated though, i do feel abortion isn't right after a certain point in the fetuses development.

the scene that gif is from is on youtube somewhere, im trying to find it but i feel fucking weird googling for "killing kids with a pitchfork" so nevermind. anyway, it's just some old campy horror thingy.

i more took issue with your need to speak for "under age, under educated etc. people".

yes, i realized the sensitivity of such a subject while typing it, but i assure you, i'm only speaking generally. and by "under educated".... well, yea, that's pretty fucked up, who am i to talk... i'm too stoned and tired for this shit

the scene that gif is from is on youtube somewhere, im trying to find it but i feel fucking weird googling for "killing kids with a pitchfork" so nevermind. anyway, it's just some old campy horror thingy.

I'm pretty sure it's from some shitty Troma film, Zombie Rednecks I think.

Archived