IGNORED

Funny Pictures - The Official Thread

azatoth

I wonder how the guys with the low quality fabric love dolls feel sitting next to those top of the line models. Bit jealous perhaps. Maybe in order to get a go at the better made ones, they suggest a wifeswapping party.

Hey maybe there's a business idea, renting out high quality love dolls. Finally i've found a way of making money without working, or having to fit in with regular society. Still though, i'd need the capital outlay, and the balls to actually order some of those freaky objects. pheh.

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and you'd need to hire someone to clean them out after each use, unless you'd like to do that yourself (you sick fuck).

Just put 'em in the sun and wait for them to dry out and disinfect. Then you can brush off the resultant crust. Either that or tie it to a tree and use a high pressure hose. That way you can keep your distance from whatever is splashing about or pooling at the bottom.

I'd intend to spend as little money as possible on maintainance in order to maximize profits to invest in more inventory so as to grow the business quickly. Then as the users got more discerning, perhaps i'd hire professional illegal immigrant cleaners. heh.

Archived