IGNORED

Funny Pictures - The Official Thread

azatoth

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My problem with dolan is that it became a meme and it's almost exclusively focused on sex. It was funny once or twice, but then it just became "dolan is a creepy pedo pervert". And it's basically just a shitty, sex-oriented version of Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff, anyway.

My problem with dolan is that it became a meme and it's almost exclusively focused on sex. It was funny once or twice, but then it just became "dolan is a creepy pedo pervert". And it's basically just a shitty, sex-oriented version of Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff, anyway.

Yeah pretty much. I found some of the absurd-ish Dolan comics really funny. But for each one of those there were 10 others that were just toilet humor.

The one about "all my self-earned" is the best.

I WARNED YOU ABOUT DOLAN BRO!!!

goofyc.jpeg

I TOLD YOU DOG!

flol

edit:

Pretty sure I've read every single SB&HJ comic at least 5 times. That and Pokey the Penguin are my favorite comics ever.

Goddamn... that site you linked to - it's like "Sup - The Website". How is this garbage even remotely funny?

Goddamn... that site you linked to - it's like "Sup - The Website". How is this garbage even remotely funny?

It's made by the creator of MSPaint Adventures. It was a reaction comic to someone posting their own stupid comic on a forum, and is now actually a part of MSPaint Adventures; I didn't know that, though, when I started reading SBAHJ (I don't read MSPaint Adventures). I just thought it was some side project of his, and I think it's fucking hilarious. It's essentially a parody of dumb webcomics and terrible writers. Everyone has different senses of humor, though.

Guest drukqs

tumblr_m41u7urnH91qh4anlo1_1280.png

This is actually pretty much how I reacted to that album. It's a haunting album, especially after you know the inspirations behind it. I really relate with the guy.

Archived