IGNORED

post something controversial about you

Guest ezkerraldean

Makita and DeWalt are about the same quality. Milwaukee is shit.

Source: used all three brands when doing construction to pay for school.

I think you’d have a hard time convincing most trades that black and yellow is better than red.

Why? Do you reach in from the front, past your genitals?

Obviously

Back to front here, but I do so with a ritual handstand after each individual shite. 

Sweaty business and risky somewhat (handstand pre-wipe) but it's fun.

I use corn husks and moss to wipe after taking a bison shit. I find the coverage and absorbency to be rather luxurious for life on the prairie.

Back to front here, but I do so with a ritual handstand after each individual shite.

Sweaty business and risky somewhat (handstand pre-wipe) but it's fun.

I do my shites while handstanding. Particularly useful for maintaining shoulder mobility during the parkour off-season.

Wipe direction is dictated by my horoscope

I got invited to some "boomer" gamer discord server a few days ago, so I joined. But today it went full retard for some inexplicable reason. So I left voluntarily.

I'm becoming increasingly convinced that the modern gaming community as a whole is full of autistic edgelord assholes. I need some kind of psychological detox.

(BTW no offense intended towards folk who have an official autism diagnosis. I'm talking about all the shitbirds that don't have second thoughts slinging around the n-word or being anti-Semite, knocking "libtards" without any prior political context, or referring to females as "thots" by default. They're pestilent scabs as far as I'm concerned.)

I got invited to some "boomer" gamer discord server a few days ago, so I joined. But today it went full retard for some inexplicable reason. So I left voluntarily.

I'm becoming increasingly convinced that the modern gaming community as a whole is full of autistic edgelord assholes. I need some kind of psychological detox.

(BTW no offense intended towards folk who have an official autism diagnosis. I'm talking about all the shitbirds that don't have second thoughts slinging around the n-word or being anti-Semite, knocking "libtards" without any prior political context, or referring to females as "thots" by default. They're pestilent scabs as far as I'm concerned.)

can confirm this is not controversial, the gaming community has always been mostly yuck n fucked. also wdym boomer, I know shitbirds my age who act like this.

So my mom's neighbor's house burned down. I guess the flames came sort of close but nothing bad happened to her house. She sent me the pic of the neighbor's house in a full blazing inferno. I texted back saying "glad nothing bad happened" and then Burning Down The House! with a pic of David Byrne in the big suit.

tumblr_ok8tkaMXF11qa2j8co1_1280.jpg

i never want to hear led zeppelin again. the 80s classic rock era radio stations ruined all that shit. 

i wouldn't say no to a bit of oxycodone once a month in a well timed down time for relaxation or long time pain free studio session. 

it's very rare that someone does something interesting w/Mutable Instruments modules. Rings should come w/a  ahndgun so you can blow your brains out before using it to do the same super obvious ambient shit that 500 other people are doing. 

can confirm this is not controversial, the gaming community has always been mostly yuck n fucked. also wdym boomer, I know shitbirds my age who act like this.

The server host himself was a "boomer", but didn't act toxic the way these asshole gamers did. The ones I'm talking about were likely in their teens and early 20s still dealing with hormonal instability. Sure, I'm a casual gamer myself, but I'll never understand the cult-like hive mind appeal that many in that community/subculture have.

Edited by ambermonk

i never want to hear led zeppelin again. the 80s classic rock era radio stations ruined all that shit. 

i wouldn't say no to a bit of oxycodone once a month in a well timed down time for relaxation or long time pain free studio session. 

it's very rare that someone does something interesting w/Mutable Instruments modules. Rings should come w/a  ahndgun so you can blow your brains out before using it to do the same super obvious ambient shit that 500 other people are doing. 

There are certain Zeppelin songs I don't care about hearing again, like Rock and Roll. But they had so many good songs. 

I don't listen to electronic music that often.  When i do, it's usually Autechre... but that's not very controversial around these parts.

I like having colds! (Unless there's a sore thoat involved.)