IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I hate my fucking roommates but I have no moneys to just move away. 100% done with shared flat kind of stuff. We actually kicked out the one guy - Italian - he is truly unbearable, but it’s like a soft kick out and I have to deal with him another 2 weeks.

The other guy is a boring techno DJ. Like the screensaver equivalent of electronic music. Just slow, boring, agreeable techno, yep he is the slow boring techno man 24/7, I get home and the dreadful thump thump thump going to thump.

Starting a new job, but it’s goin to be at least like 3 months realistically until I have enough moneys to seriously look for a new place.

I hate my fucking roommates but I have no moneys to just move away. 100% done with shared flat kind of stuff. We actually kicked out the one guy - Italian - he is truly unbearable, but it’s like a soft kick out and I have to deal with him another 2 weeks.

The other guy is a boring techno DJ. Like the screensaver equivalent of electronic music. Just slow, boring, agreeable techno, yep he is the slow boring techno man 24/7, I get home and the dreadful thump thump thump going to thump.

Starting a new job, but it’s goin to be at least like 3 months realistically until I have enough moneys to seriously look for a new place.

Damn, sorry to hear that. I don't miss having roommates TBH.

i had a nap with my arm on the end of my macbook charger, it woke me up because my arm got really hot and now i feel weird. 

electricity

On a third day of fever after a yellow fever shot. Or actually my body temperature keeps going up and down. When it goes up I start feeling cold and when it suddenly plummets I get super sweaty.. Still better than catching the actual disease I guess.

On a third day of fever after a yellow fever shot. Or actually my body temperature keeps going up and down. When it goes up I start feeling cold and when it suddenly plummets I get super sweaty.. Still better than catching the actual disease I guess.

shit. that's a weird feeling.  stay hydrated and stuff. 

I feel you with the roommate shit. I often spot one of mine in the living room, which he occupies 90% of the time, eating chicken wings while wearing purple nitrile gloves. I fantasize about getting ready to leave for work and seeing him choke on one, and instead of helping, just going to work and letting god sort it out.

i'm indiffffferent to the thai take out i had tonight. usually a solid place to order from but tonight it was all mediocre. 

my guts still hurt form surgery. when i rollover at night it hurts and wakes me up. 

anxiety is dumb. 

The menu I was ordering from specified "with peanut sauce" next to the salad roll option.  But in the appetizer sampler there was no mention of it, so I ordered a side of peanut sauce.  When the server brought it out for me MUCH TO MY HORROR there were two containers of the peanut sauce, and one would have covered it just fine for my purposes.  Had I known it already came with one, I would have not ordered the other.  Must've cost me an extra dollar fifty.  Fucken bullshit, man.  That's one extra bus ride I'll never take.

i'm indiffffferent to the thai take out i had tonight. usually a solid place to order from but tonight it was all mediocre. 

I've never enjoyed a Thai curry, it's always either bland or off. I should probably try ordering from a Thai-only takeaway instead of a Chinese.

My psoriasis is going fucking nuts, so no more pizza for this guy.

I have psoriasis too, never found a correlation between psoriasis and pizza though. I did find out it gets better when I go to the beach, get some sun and saltwater

^Sorry boss, I've gotta take a long weekend at the beach. For my health.

SFWP: I don't wanna post in the favorite album thread because a) I think I've already done that in another thread here from the past and b) I don't wanna show everyone how much of a lame-o I am  :cat:

(tho i'm quite sure everyone already knows...how lame I am)

Edited by auxien

My psoriasis is going fucking nuts, so no more pizza for this guy.

I have psoriasis too, never found a correlation between psoriasis and pizza though. I did find out it gets better when I go to the beach, get some sun and saltwater

Yeah, I need to get out more. The thing is that all the stuff I like is very acidic and I need more base in my system. So tomatos and milk products are big no nos. So my dinner tonight consisted of brown rice, pomegranate, avocado, spinach, broccoli, shallots, chili mayo, and tuna.

SFWP: I don't wanna post in the favorite album thread because a) I think I've already done that in another thread here from the past and b) I don't wanna show everyone how much of a lame-o I am  

I'm avoiding it because I know if I post a "favourite" I'll inevitably listen to it soon after and be disappointed.

Some house across the street is blasting some very shitty techno at 10 pm on a Sunday. This is not some fucking industrial zone, it’s full on residential.

Grrr crotchety old man mode on.

It was probably someone on this very forum!

I'm not sure why that text ended up italicized, but it fits.  I'm also not sure why this text isn't also italicized since I never did anything to change the formatting back to normal...  spooky.

FWP watmm is haunted.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

If anyone on this forum was listening to shit like bass nectar in any way except ironically, they’d be getting banned.

Also experiencing crotchety old man mode here. The young French couple I mentioned previously, the guys who thought cooking on cardboard was a good idea, they can't close a door without SLAMming it.

It's def raising my blood pressure by a tiny increment every time it happens.