• Don't know
    • No life
    • Other (do tell)
    • Habbit
    • The Hobbit

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I come for mrx's contributions to the youtube thread, plum's photoshops, rambo posts, photographs of impakt for use as a masturbatory aid and any news of upcoming eod releases.

oh yeah and Alcofribas' Oversteps review.

and the unreleased AFX files in LTM forum

futuregirlfriend makes some funny contributions to the youtube thread as well.

This place has gone down hill over time though in terms of the lols - I'm sure most people would agree who have been here for a few years... I prefer to just lurk around here and there, looking out for music related news and live recordings. This place is great for news on new releases from the featured artists. Music discussion forum is very good as well - I wouldn't have discovered VHS Head and a few other decent artists if it wasn't for watmm.

WATMM is a motherfucker of a forum. I can't wash it away.

I don't remember how I found it, but the steady flow of LOLs were alluring, captivating, scintillating, and downright titillating or some shit.

Music, banter, random Shit, mspaint related threads, autechre, sup, live, ekt discussions and boc related morbid talk.

In most forms of human culture, things were never as good as they used to be. After the initial buzz, the rise to a peak, the saturation, then the slow decline to obscurity. I like watmm for what it is now, even if it is in a hobbit like crack den.

definitely for the hobbit

the-hobbit-smokes.jpg

You can see that "The hobbit" is now a valid option.

As is "habit" and "habbit".

Hold on...can you get high from smoking cobwebs?

http://www.godlikepr...ssage870437/pg1

Re: I Just Smoked Coffee: Ask me a question

I asked the OP about smoking cobwebs .... seems to have raised a few questions .

Ok well first of all i have tryed it 3 times ... the first time was just for a laugh ( as you do ) and of the four people who tryed it ... 3 of us felt a pretty bizzar feeling ( unlike anything we had experienced befor )... we all agreed that it gave us a euphoric feeling mix with a high state of awarness ... and a warm king of glow feeling ... It lasted around an hour and was a light feeling ... Nothing major.

However .... we tryed it again a few weeks later and it was VERY very trippy ... Not in an LSD kind of way .... More a reality feeling ....Of the 6 that tryed it 5 of us had a really cool experince ... ranging from the feeling of being one .... to the feeling of waightless , We all felt in full control ..life was normal ...but we just felt an overwhelming feeling of well being .... and it actualy lasted a lot longer ... some reported they felt it for a few days ... In my case life was the same after a long sleep .

The third time we tryed it ...none of us felt a thing ... but we are able to climb virtical walls a lot better . gsbrnint.gif

What are the odds this guy knew how to spell before smoking fucking cobwebs?

The odds are good, my friend.

I come for mrx's contributions to the youtube thread, plum's photoshops, rambo posts, photographs of impakt for use as a masturbatory aid and any news of upcoming eod releases.

oh yeah and Alcofribas' Oversteps review.

and the unreleased AFX files in LTM forum

:sup: :sup: :sup: :sup:

And yet somehow infinitely more likable than you.

LOL I love imagining you walking around with permanent bitter beer face.

LOL I love imagining you and the member more senior than you railing coke off each others' dicks in your bedroom while he tries to rap over generic acid beats when suddenly the topic of fred mcgriff? funny or not? comes up. and of course your vote is not funny because fred mcgriff was mean to you once.

And yet somehow infinitely more likable than you.

LOL I love imagining you walking around

with permanent bitter beer face.

LOL I love imagining you and the member more senior than you railing coke off each others' dicks in your bedroom while he tries to rap over generic acid beats when suddenly the topic of fred mcgriff? funny or not? comes up. and of course your vote is not funny because fred mcgriff was mean to you once.

wow, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, Fred. seriously. how about I pretend you're funny and we can be friends? why don't you tell us a poop joke to get things started....

because even tho im not really into into any of the featured artists anymore, there are some really knowledgeable people on here and its fun to read different opinions on a variety of topics

Archived