IGNORED

Aleksi Perälä - Mental Union

Redruth

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grant Wilson-Claridge

for various people asking, we don't have a date for aleksi or jodey albums quite yet, some people tend to set release dates themselves these days but rest assured you'll see it here first. both coming to you as soon as possible. pierre bastien too!

lols

They have been delaying this one forever. Every time it's one day away, they push it 14 days back. Rephlex has to be one of the worst labels in the world when it comes to this.

I like the part where I can't even check Rephlex for release information on anything coming out in the future.

Guest cult fiction

Rephlex keeps switching release tactics... first it's Volume 1, 2, etc. EPs for everybody, then it's dumping everything online at the same time, then it's all albums on 1 random physical format, then it's releasing part 2s of albums from 2009/2010... is nothing working?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I guess this is never coming out. screw you rephlex.

I am really hoping after bangface and rephlex's 21st birfday they start dropping bombs. If not I give up. I want to love music, but they seem not too concerned with putting any out... I HAVE BOUGHT EVERY PIECE OF REPHLEX I LISTEN TO!.... aside from some of the analords

• 2 months later...

Archived