IGNORED

Aphex's shittiest works

KovalainenFanBoy

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Six pages and no GAK? I'm dissapointed.

See

Most of the Universal Indicator tracks, a few of the 26 mixes, and a lot of the Analords. (although, the Analords are starting to really grow on me). Hedphelym, GAK, Vaz Deferenz, and Innovations in the Dynamics of Acid (unless you're listening to the entire thing the whole way through, in which case, it's fucking awesome.)

lern2reedfgt

Whats the name of that track with only one or two bass sounds on Drukqs? gwerly means? I think the kpta tracks are better cus they are longer!

Six pages and no GAK? I'm dissapointed.

Read the rules

I've actually never listened to GAK, I just realized.

You may want to keep it that way.

Just listened to "Sloth" for the first time in ages. Is it just me, or is that little melody that comes in during "Sloth" basically a variation of the one used throughout "Stone In Focus"?

Yeah, I think someone's mentioned this before.

That was me actually.

Shitty Aphex > most music

this is weezer fan logic.

Shitty Aphex≥Weezer>shitty Weezer>most music

The acid bits of Meltphace 6 kind of ruin the song for me. The rest of it's great, but I don't like the acid bits.

The Ventolin EP sucks ass except the Marazanvose Mix. The Ventolin Remixes EP sucks except Wheeze Mix, which is actually one of my favorite tracks by Richard. Not many complaints otherwise.

The Ventolin EP sucks ass except the Marazanvose Mix. The Ventolin Remixes EP sucks except Wheeze Mix, which is actually one of my favorite tracks by Richard. Not many complaints otherwise.

if you don't love probus you are a spastic

if you don't love probus you are a spastic

I don't skip it. Asthma Beats falls into that "okay" range too where it's much better than the others.

there's so much brilliance on the ventolin eps. i think maybe hearing it in 94 or whenever gives a different angle of appreciation to hearing it via slsk in the 2000s (aS with all art / artistic appreciation - historical context etc) ...

also having the option of playing at 45rpm is another factor. the coppice and others pitched up are brilliant. i was a bit shocked that it wasn't meant to be at 45 when i first heard the cd version at a mates house.

also the cylob remix of ventolin is one of the finest tracks ever made by a human being

[/pointless opinions]

there's so much brilliance on the ventolin eps. i think maybe hearing it in 94 or whenever gives a different angle of appreciation to hearing it via slsk in the 2000s (aS with all art / artistic appreciation - historical context etc) ...

also having the option of playing at 45rpm is another factor. the coppice and others pitched up are brilliant. i was a bit shocked that it wasn't meant to be at 45 when i first heard the cd version at a mates house.

also the cylob remix of ventolin is one of the finest tracks ever made by a human being

[/pointless opinions]

I was kind of pulling hairs and thinking through songs I didn't like. I wasn't calling them shit and outright can't think of anything of his I'd call shit. Was mostly stating tracks I didn't care for.

I realize that sounds like a huge fanboy statement.

[/pointless opinions]

I was kind of pulling hairs and thinking through songs I didn't like. I wasn't calling them shit and outright can't think of anything of his I'd call shit. Was mostly stating tracks I didn't care for.

I realize that sounds like a huge fanboy statement.

This is about shittiest tracks, which do not be to be pure shit to be the shittiest

Archived