IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

hey, slow it down 800% so that their speech is actually at a comprehensible pace and I'll be right there watching it with you. until then,

Ear%20Muffs_1000.png

Sleepy Hollow. It's ridiculous and it knows it.

so fucking terrible. didn't realize it was going to become another x-files imitation. But, there aint shit on on tuesdays, so i'll keep watching this dumb mouth-breather. needs more horsemen with automatic weapons.

Edited by olo

Borgen. It's a Danish drama-series on (Danish) politics. Was a tip from a friend who works at the Dutch government. She basically said this series was so realistic, the writers must have had plenty of inside knowledge.

If you enjoy House of Cards and like to have something less "Hollywood", and you're able to find a copy with subtitles (it's all in Danish...), than this is a must have..

Edited by goDel

so fucking terrible. didn't realize it was going to become another x-files imitation. But, there aint shit on on tuesdays, so i'll keep watching this dumb mouth-breather. needs more horsemen with automatic weapons.

C'mon, how can a headless horseman wielding automatic weapons and a zombie-John Cho be bad. And the dude playing Crane is kind of dreamy (no homo)

Edited by azatoth

C'mon, how can a headless horseman wielding automatic weapons and a zombie-John Cho be bad. And the dude playing Crane is kind of dreamy (no homo)

Azatoth, you know that shit is terrible. But, I'm still tuning in for the mindless entertainment. The cast is LOL. The show intro theme is so afternoon soap opera. The whole premise behind the apocalypse...sheet.

Agree about Crane (no homo)

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

Snuff Box

oh man this isn't that funny. it gets better as it goes along. I absolutely love the theme tune though. The ending credits seem to have a more ambient version of the theme tune that I cannot find anywhere. anyone know if that version is extended anywhere? Matt Berry's singing voice is bizarrely nothing like his speaking voice.

anyway the show has a few good sketches but lots of fluff

Also

The film Dredd featured the Snuff Box theme in a few scenes.

from wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snuff_Box_(TV_series)

Edited by Jimmy McMessageboard

Masters of Sex -

An interesting concept that I think will suffer for being on Showtime.

Luther -

Not bad per se, but I'm not sure why anyone likes it more than the millions of dumb ass cop shows we have on American TV.

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

Finished Snuff box last night. Whilst I still think it had a lot of unfunny I'm kinda sad they didnt make anymore.

Boardwalk Empire. I hadn't watched season 3 before so I'm plowing through it. Gets better and better. Rosetti is a great villain. He's totally over-the-top and his exploits require some suspension of disbelief, but he sure is fun to watch.

I feel this way about Grim too, and Once Upon a Time, thought I'm really behind on that series.

Guest Ron Manager

Borgen. It's a Danish drama-series on (Danish) politics. Was a tip from a friend who works at the Dutch government. She basically said this series was so realistic, the writers must have had plenty of inside knowledge.

If you enjoy House of Cards and like to have something less "Hollywood", and you're able to find a copy with subtitles (it's all in Danish...), than this is a must have..

Danish programmes like Borgen and The Killing have been big here in Britain the last few years. Borgen was good, i've only watched the first season though. my favourite though is The Bridge - i guess Swedish/Danish rather than just Danish. the premise is that a body is found on the bridge between Copenhagen and Malmo, lain out right across the border. well worth checking out - i thought it was just going to be a Killing imitation at first, but it's quite different.