IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

American Horror Story - everyone running around in a panic holding their phones out in front of them was ridiculous, at least they made fun of Blair Witch Project

added Black Mirror to my cue, thanks folks

Shut Up And Dance must be the darkest Black Mirror episode so far... fucking hell.

it was the best episode of the series so far (ep01 was decent, the horror house parts of ep02 were good but the ending was tarded) but it was a tough watch.

i'm not a fan of the Americanisation of the series either but eh, whatever.

Shut Up And Dance must be the darkest Black Mirror episode so far... fucking hell.

it was the best episode of the series so far (ep01 was decent, the horror house parts of ep02 were good but the ending was tarded) but it was a tough watch.

i'm not a fan of the Americanisation of the series either but eh, whatever.

I've JUST seen it right now. Was about to say the same thing.

That shit was dark man. Though I'd probably just let them do it if that was me lol too lazy for that shit

19YRXPh.jpg

did anyone watch this? it reminded me a lot of europa report in that it feels, sounds and looks legit (including some pretty good elon musk endorsement) but it's not made very well- it keeps going back and forth betwix talking heads BEFORE the mission and the actual mission that happens in the future. imo, this interferes with the flow of the show and kinda becomes a little boring

four successfully launched rockets by spacex out of ten

I don't really understand this "americanization" thing with black mirror season 3. How exactly is it americanized?
Only 3 of the 6 episodes are set in America and none of them are what I would describe as americanized. I'm not even entirely sure what that even means but I take it to mean maybe some kind of hammy soap opera acting or something. The only episode that really matched that description is the first one and that is a deliberately exaggerated style choice anyway. What is the problem with having a few episodes set in America? I don't get it.

I don't really understand this "americanization" thing with black mirror season 3. How exactly is it americanized?

Only 3 of the 6 episodes are set in America and none of them are what I would describe as americanized. I'm not even entirely sure what that even means but I take it to mean maybe some kind of hammy soap opera acting or something. The only episode that really matched that description is the first one and that is a deliberately exaggerated style choice anyway. What is the problem with having a few episodes set in America? I don't get it.

It means Brits being triggered by people speaking correctly

(e.g. Pronouncing the letters at the end of words)

It means Brits being triggered by people speaking correctly

(e.g. Pronouncing the letters at the end of words)

I get triggered by yanks who don't pronounce the letters in the middle of words, like the f in fifth or the first r in forward.

Edited by caze

The running theme through Atlanta was a sadly humorous payoff. This show manages to juggle comedy & drama very effectively for a 1/2 hour show. The sequence where they were waiting for the jacket to be delivered was tense and beautifully done.

Edited by olo